Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Office+Secret Lab

Go down 
+12
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Ciel_Seven
healon
Kurayami Riou
Kurochan
Masta_Fish
Yeza
siba
shishigami bo_on
zeremonio
Shion_Sanada
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ........ *speechless menatap Fish yg hilang*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ........ (sekolah ini memang penuh dengan bahan penelitian yg unik...) minum
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue78/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yah... asal bisa kembali ke wujud semula juga gpp deh.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... minum Kalau begitu saya mau mulai riset dulu.... *menuju lab*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue78/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ya udah.. thx sensei..... pinjem ruangan sebelah ya...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: FUAHH~~ rokok
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sensei... aku perl-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ackk!! kaget Pelanggaran!!! Yeza-kun merokok di Nurse Office!! *catat-catat dan lari ke ruangan Detensi*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ................ kenapa selalu ada dia setiap kali aku merokok sigh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: biar dah..... lanjut lagi aja.... rokok
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

*Tearju keluar dari Lab*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ....... Apa yg sedang kau lakukan?
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: santai sensei... saya sedang melakukan hal yang ga bisa saya lakukan di seitokai.....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... *membuka tirai di dekat tempat tidur*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tidak bisakah kau lihat itu? *menunjuk poster*

Spoiler:

Last edited by kurenai_hotaru on Tue May 18, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ohh... jadi larangannya ada juga disini ya....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: OK... ini yang terakhir.... FUAH~~ rokok
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... *geleng-geleng kepala* Rokok dapat menyebabkan usia mu tambah pendek... minum
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tenang saja.... selama ada asupan darah, aku ga perlu yang lain....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... minum ya sudahlah... saya mau riset lagi.. ingat, jangan merokok... *kembali ke lab*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: semoga anda berhasil sensei.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: FUAH~~ rokok
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... *menyemprot pengharum ruangan*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... Sepertinya aku harus bermalam di sini utk riset *mengunci pintu dan jendela Nurse Office lalu kembali ke lab*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: TUNGGU!!!! *menggedor pintu*

SENSEI!!! SENSEI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... *membuka pintu*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Siapa ya? Murid baru?
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: INI AKU YEZA!!! KENAPA AKU MALAH JADI ANAK KECIL!!!!! KEMBALIKAN AKU SEPERTI SEMULA.... huuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... Nak, jangan berbohong, bohong itu tidak baik...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: HHUUUUAAAA huuuuu....huuuuu....

INI AKU YEZAAA!!!!!!!!! huuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
Level : 65
I Love Yandere
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/60Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Yeza wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: HHUUUUAAAA huuuuu....huuuuu....

INI AKU YEZAAA!!!!!!!!! huuuuu....

*tiba2 datang*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: USO DA!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: SERIUS!!! AKU KOK JADI KECIL!!! SENSEI KASI APA KE SAYA TADI!!! huuuuu....huuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Aku bercanda koq... Nih laporan darahmu...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Berdasarkan hasil tes uji coba darahmu, aku menemukan sesuatu yg menarik...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Beberapa Nano Machine yg kumasukan ke tubuhmu sebagai penyembuh ternyata beserk dan tidak bisa dikendalikan... Jadi wujudmu akan kembali menjadi anak kecil... minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Yah basically, you won`t die.. but you`ll be in that form for a while.... minum
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Y...Yah.... K..Kok gitu..... huuuuu....

lagian kok sensei seenaknya pake nano machine.... huuuuu....huuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ingat sewaktu kau keracunan? Aku memakai prototype Nano Machine yg baru saja jadi dan akan melebur seperti makanan di dalam tubuhmu dalam waktu 2 hari... Tapi tak kusangka ada beberapa yg tertinggal dan menjadi beserk....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sekarang sih bersabar dulu saja... siapa tahu besok sudah bisa kutemukan obatnya.... minum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Office+Secret Lab
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next