Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dormitory watcher's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/64Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: berarti saya salah...? question

Farewell, and so long my dearest... all dreams must come to an end, and all journey, will arrive at one stop. It was a beautiful memoire of my journal, the very bookmark of my life...is with all of you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guest List Updated 16/7/2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/76Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: err... ngga juga sih.. cuma... yaa itu.... eh... maksudku...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ARRGGHHHHHH!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Plat: 1
InselParadies PedoPidia Chara update: February 2011
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/64Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: muzukashi na... sigh...

Farewell, and so long my dearest... all dreams must come to an end, and all journey, will arrive at one stop. It was a beautiful memoire of my journal, the very bookmark of my life...is with all of you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/76Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yaaa... pokoknya stop deh bicarain ini.. aku jadi stress sendiri.... lebih baik kita bicarain sinetron aja

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sinetron...? question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ho oh... kamu suka nonton sinetron?

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:umm...nggak...saya tidak begitu tahu soal itu...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aneh... anak cewe jaman sekarang kan doyannya nonton sinetron...

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aku...jarang nonton TV di rumah... maupun di kamarku...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sayang sekali... padahal sinetron" sekarang bagus" lho..

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: seperti apa contohnya? question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tersanjung... <<<< penggemar tersanjung dari 1 sampe 7

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;a
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: oh...tersanjung~ saya pernah nonton, tapi dulu yang saya sering tonton itu Si doel...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: nonton si doel jg ya!! sama donk!! dulu aku itu penggemarnya mas karyo!!!

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sama... filmnya sangat mengharukan...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: berbagai dilema yang bisa membuat saya menangis...pokoknya mantap... terharu

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: emang sih.. itu salah satu diantara film" di indonesia yang layak ditonton... yaa.. bisa diitung jari juga sih... yang bisa nandingi... mungkin cuma laskar pelangi...

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: masih ada keluarga cemara...itu juga termasuk bagus...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: eh iya... ada pasir berbisik juga... ternyata banyak juga ya...

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: menurutku sinetron yang berunsur slice of life seperti itu yang bagus...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yaa... kalo terlalu slice of life sampe jadi random ya malas juga...

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87/87Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] acara paling bagus itu milky man,denger2 qwaser tuh ter inspirasi ama milky man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: maksudku...yang alurnya jelas juga...
============
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Milky man? question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: milky man?? sinetron atau apa itu?

Touhou - Ten Desire Demo
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87/87Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]dulu kan ada tuh saras 008 terus ada milky man yg bantu dia,lama2 dia dapet seri sendiri deh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ahh... itu tontonannya baka-aniki...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory watcher's room   Dormitory watcher's room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dormitory watcher's room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next