Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)

Go down 
+12
siba
nagiamatsu
Kurochan
deepness
shishigami bo_on
hitoki
Yeza
must_zen
zeremonio
Shion_Sanada
Featherinne
Kurayami Riou
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Siapakah waifu Kurayami Riou yang ter-moe?
Sakura Kinomoto
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_lcap75% [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Nagato Yuki
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0% [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kagamine Rin
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0% [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tabitha
 0% [ 0 ]
Index
 0% [ 0 ]
Hakurei Reimu
 0% [ 0 ]
Honoka
 0% [ 0 ]
Asahina Samidare
 0% [ 0 ]
Oshino Shinobu
 0% [ 0 ]
Kanon Sheena
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_lcap25% [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/53 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

[Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all, new member to our family, Mikoto-chan....

Misaka Mikoto desu... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hello, Mikoto-chan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hello....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] something wrong?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] iie nan demo, douzo yoroshiku Mikoto-chan....

ahh, douzo yoroshiku minna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kalo PLN berulah bisa bantu2

maksudnya!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nothing ~
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/53 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:52 pm

@ Training Room
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Come on!!...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Heah!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Futile!! Devil Trigger!!!
... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

training session is commencing...... don't disturb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yo Minna...
anata dare ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ah Riou-kun....

hee!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
well things happend, ada yang bisa balikin gw ke semula? Yuki ato Gekka?

....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hmm ada apa?

padahal lebih baik yang sekarang.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

baiklah, kalo itu kemauan Riou-kun... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh iya, saya membuat Riou-kun bisa kembali ke wujud tadi, jadi.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know, I know.... I get it already....
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tadaima!!!

Okaeri!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Minna wa dokko?

lagi ngurusin urusan masing2... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I see....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]......

anoo Riou-kun? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ada apa?

err tidak ada apa2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
well, I'll take a rest then...

Oyasumi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](something strange happening..)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (I can tell, something is growing inside me)
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err Riou-kun?
Hmm? Nani Sakura-chan? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kata Yuiko-san, pemuda ini bisa membantu RIou-kun latihan....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Let's start training, shall we...

Fine but let's spar in training room [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
be careful you two...
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 pm

*dor* *dor* *clang* *dor*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not bad....
Is that all you got!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DON"T MOCK ME!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](call ME!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](SHUT UP!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (YOU NEED ME!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Fine, if it's what you want....)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ORE WA KOKO NI IRU, SKEITH!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (VERY WELL!!!)

Just as I thought, you have Skeith inside you.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(might because last time and space distortion) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fine, me too! Come on, Come on, I am right here... SKEITH!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ......

so, get a hang of it yet? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
well, sort of....

just careful when you use it's power.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know.. I can feel it, it somewhat dangerous, but I'll need it....

well time for me to go... Canard waiting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanx Haseo
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Uang : 6535
Level : 38
Beware Lolicon
Character
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/1 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sepertinya ini cocok taruh disini. Reimu senang dg kotak model beginian hihihihihihi
*tekan bel
*tekan bel lagi
*tekan bel lagi
jah...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sepertinya mereka g ada swt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] y udah taruh tempat biasa aja
lalala
Back to top Go down
http://ujianku.com/
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sigh...
Ara, kenapa Sakura-chan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ah Gekka-san... er, itu . . .
Riou-kun desu ka? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That guy, haven't come home for quite time doesn't he [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, make me worried... and want to ask some question to him . . .
. . . Leaving a note like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] There something that need to be done, don't look for me
: sigh...

Tanomu yo...

??? : Alright Nagato-san, I'll make sure that find him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Nagato-san? ima no wa... nani ?
bantuan . . .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
???

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tadaima... anybody home?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err Minna?
*from Riou's behind*
RIOU-KUN!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !? *noleh kebelakang*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] errrr....

ANATA, DARIMANA SAJA, BARU BALIK SEKARANG!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah err itu....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, Riou-kun, akhirnya ketemu juga...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] argh, Misaki!?

*A tank appear*

Yo! Riou-kun!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Honoka!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah there he is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seena juga!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . mereka, jangan2 . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] mungkin yang satu itu juga . . .

Meanwhile...

err itu....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sudah membuat orang kuatir, dan pulang2 membawa harem baru!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hidoi yo....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*jii~*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jangan bilang kalo lupa sama kami....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] moo Riou-kun no baka!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I hope you are ready for the consequences . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Get ready Riou-kun♥️

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] aaa, eerrr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WHY I MUST DESERVE THIS!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, it's your fault to begin with....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

*bedroom*
. . . ugh, koko wa... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ah Riou-kun sudah bangun?
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what happen? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Riou-kun pingsan setelah menerima hukuman, jangan2 Riou-kun mao lagi?♥️
NOPE, I sincerely refuse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
makanya jangan pergi tanpa bilang
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] emangnya pergi buat apa?
gomen tadinya mao cari orang buat bikin Chaos Gate...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
akhirnya malah diajarin cara bikinnya....
kok jadi begitu!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
katanya sibuk, jadi gak bisa pergi kesini mekaniknya....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, bikin dl satu disini...
don't hurt yourself, okay...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I won't get hurt more than this
haha.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *fiuh* akhirnya selesai juga...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] R i o u -kun~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, Seena, what is it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nee, kita kan baru nikah, jadi....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jadi?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] moo, masa gak tau...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hahaha, uso2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, let's go then....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hai...

*Bedroom*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun, please be gentle♥️

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] alright2, let's begin, shall we?

*next thing happen... well, let your fantasy working readers hihihihihihi*

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *fiuh* akhirnya selese juga....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *sleeping*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] might as well leave her....
*outside bedroom*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yo Riou!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh Honoka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ada apa?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err itu....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err itu... jadi...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] if you don't say it, I don't know what you want~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] EH! tunggu...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jadi... le... let.. err..s..e..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I know, I know.... you want to do "it", right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] baka, kalo tau kenapa belaga tidak tau
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm just want to tease you a little bit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] baka Riou . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so, let's go to bathroom then...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] eh, kenapa bathroom!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seena lagi tidur... oh, or you prefer to do "it" here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] EH!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] baka, kalo yang lain liat gimana...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 10 day in bed maybe . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well then shall we?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] alright...
*once again, let your fantasy working readers hihihihihihi*
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Permisi....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, bisa saya bantu?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm Momo, from now, I'll live here....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... come again?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] she said, from now she will live here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . a talking flying cat.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, don't mind him...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].... (another woman huh.... that person is really...)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, etto...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] aah, Kagamine Rin, Rin is okay....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh before I forget, you need register your cat to LBO first...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh I see, well I go now then....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you can use that Chaos Gate there... the key word is ∆ Relationship Santuary LBO thank you...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] don't mention it.... (well at least she is good manner)

∆ Relationship Santuary LBO

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Code:

Baby you're so beautiful
And when i'm near you i can't breathe
A girl like you gets what she wants
When she wants it
You're so out of my league
I show you no emotion
Don't let you see what you're doin' to me
I Imagine the two of us together
But I've been livin' in reality

Fear of rejection, kept my love inside
But time is running
So damn my foolish pride!

I don't care if you think i'm crazy
It doesn't matter if it turns out bad
I've got no fear of losin' you
You can't lose what you never had

Now i'm gonna confess that i love you
I've been keepin' it inside feelin' i could die
Now if you turn away baby that's O.K.
At least we'll have a moment
Before you say goodbye

(you cant lose what you never had)

Rules are made for breakin'
Nothing' ventured nothin' gained
I'll be no worse off than i am right now
And i might never get that chance again

Fear of rejection, kept my love inside
Told my heart I didn't want you but i lied

Now i'm gonna confess that i love you
Before you say goodbye

Here on the outside lookin' in
Don't wanna stay dreamin'
bout what could have been
I need to hear you speak my name
Even if you shoot me down in flames

..I'm gonna confess that i love you
Before you say goodbye

(you can't lose what you never had..3x)
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jadi pengen nyanyi mulu
Code:

Westlife  - Bob Bob Baby

My mum always said, nothing would break me or lead me astray,
Who would have guessed I'd let me mind drift so far away?
You always said I was a dreamer now it's dead,
I'm dreaming of things that's making my mind go crazy,
Small things like,
When I call you at home and he answers the phone,
Or i get your machine and I dont hear me
When I lie in my bed with the thoughts in my head
When we danced and we sang and we laughed all night

Chorus
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please don't let me go,
Can't live my life this way,
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please just let me know,
And put my mind at ease for sure

On a love train,
20 odd years now,
I got off today
nobody said the stop I've taken,
Was a stop too late.
Coz Now I'm alone and I'm thinking of stupid, heartful, small things like,
When I call you at home and he answers the phone,
Or i get your machine and I dont hear me
When I lie in my bed with the thoughts in my head
When we danced and we sang and we laughed all night

Chorus
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please don't let me go,
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please just let me know,

Maybe it's time to say goodbye,
Maybe it's time to let this lie,
This is we must set things right,
Now that we've gone our seperate ways.
I just can't live these desperate days,
This is what I've been trying to say

Chorus
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please don't let me go,
Ooh da bop bop baby,
Please just let me know, (just let me know)
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, here we are Hiro-san...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What a nice house...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Okaeri Riou-kun!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ah Index, this girl is Hiro, she'll stay in our house for a while... and Hiro-san, this is Index.... err she is ... how can I say it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] one of Riou wives!!! yoroshiku Hiro-san

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nice to meet you, Index-san.. and one of Riou-san wives?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, this guy here just can't have one....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I see...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hahaha....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by the way, is Hiro-san......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nope, she just staying here for a while

Quote :
Unknown Voice from Sky said
well, at least "not yet"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] shut up you!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] laugh we'll see about that...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] mo, Riou-san, be more honest would you!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and what about that one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ??? that one?
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hello... R i o u-kun ♥️

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . (darn, at time like this!?)

Quote :

You reap what you sow, my son~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] one day, I'll shut that mouth of yours.....

Quote :

You are welcome to try, my son~
but first, settle your problem first~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so? who is she?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm curious to.... question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *sigh* fine....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] She is Erica Hartmann, one of Strike Witches... and err one of my beloved wives . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Erica desu, yoroshiku!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah! look Momo, there is a new comer ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just as expected from Riou-kun...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yoroshiku Erica-chan...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun.... at least tell us if somebody will come!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sorry...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you in hot water, Riou-san laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, at least some one enjoy it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun... I've come this far.. and yet you....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, err

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Welcome home Erica-chan ♥️

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun♥️ *hugging Riou from front*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *jii~*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, Erica-chan, it's not a good time for this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nope, I'll not let you go this time~♥️

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun~♥️ *hugging Riou right arm*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun~♥️ *hugging Riou left arm*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, both of you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou-kun~♥️ *hugging Riou from back*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] eh!? Hiro-san!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . . . . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hihi~ nyanyi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, you are sure popular, aren't you Riou....

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
Level : 65
I Love Yandere
Character
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: auu~ cinta seorang adik2nya pada kakaknya ngacir
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Riolicious wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: auu~ cinta seorang adik2nya pada kakaknya ngacir
He doesn't have any imouto yet, you know....
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hmmm... nee, Yuki...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what is it Riou-kun?....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it just me, or our house become smaller....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it's because you keep bring many people home...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ugh... you got a point.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] maybe we should renov the house....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that maybe a good idea....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so, rumah seperti apa yang kalian inginkan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .... doesn't matter... as long I'm in one room with you Riou-kun....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] me too...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, if you say so...

Last edited by Kurayami Riou on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] renovation is done....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....? kok nambah 2 gedung?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, yang satu buat house applicant... yang satu lagi.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] entah kenapa gw merasa butuh di bangun....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, at least sekarang rumah yang sekarang besar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] desu yo?

??? : permisi.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] huh?
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] permisi~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ya? ada yang bisa dibantu?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah, first let me introduce my self... I'm Rin Sunroad, just Rin is fine, yoroshiku

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Riou desu, moo yoroshiku

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sakura, yoroshiku...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] err, apakah diantara kalian berdua ada yang pernah bertemu dengan Knight?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ? Knight?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, that is right.... Knight is someone that come from another world....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] another world?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, maybe you mean Hiro-san....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll fetch her then...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ou, tanomu yo, Sakura-chan....

- few moment later -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you called?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sakura-chan wa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sedang beres2 rumah...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so, what is it...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, did you come from another world too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I come from Neverland... and 'too'?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that is right....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lately, the dimension between worlds become unstable... so it's trigger some dimensional transfer between worlds....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I see, but why err how did you come here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the problem is lies there *menunjuk Chaos Gate*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] EH!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sepertinya device tersebut membuat ruang antara dunia....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jadi ini semua kesalahan gw!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, tidak sepenuhnya, Gate tersebut membuat para Knight untuk muncul disini, tapi untuk penyebabnya yang pasti bukan Gate tersebut...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] jadi.... Hiro-san and Rin-san ada muncul disini karena Chaos Gate?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] begitulah... tapi...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tapi?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] perpindahan antara dimensi blm berakhir, jadi kemungkinan akan ada Knight2 yang akan muncul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I see....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..... tempat tinggal...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] huh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yang pasti para Knight akan membutuhkan tempat tinggal...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . all right... so that is why....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it's decided, those Knight can stay at Headquarter!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] heh, just I expected from Riou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] eh, boleh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you don't believe me? then...

see?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] haha, you always like this, aren't you....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thank you Riou-san...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ah!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ada apa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ada Knight baru yang muncul

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you want to come along Hiro-san?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll just stay here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, Rin let's go!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] once again thanks Riou-san
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hee, ini kah HQnya....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nice isn't it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well at least we have somewhere to live...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hey, tidak sopan...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] padahal sudah diberikan tempat oleh Riou-san....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh, itukah Knight yang baru?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hmm?

*several minute of introduction*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so, what we should do now?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, untuk sekarang mengumpulkan para Knight yang terdampar kesini

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what!? thinking that I'm useless again!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I haven't say anything yet!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] your face show it all!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] okay, you two calm down...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] huh, whatever....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] anyway, can you locate these Knight, Rin?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tentu, bahkan ada satu disekitar sini

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, if it's so, let's go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hai!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Designer
Character

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm

- HQ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hmm... jadi ini HQ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] let's explore this place a bit!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] he? kemana Hayatemaru?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] maybe he went somewhere. . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, I'll go to Main House, masih perlu beres2 sehabis renovasi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] well, just be careful, okay?
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue87/87 [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hadiah yg kudapat pas ketemu eila...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjrGtEKZ0I&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)    [Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Vanished] Seventh Heaven (∆ Overlord Home Seventh Heaven)
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next