Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Ciel_Seven wrote:

Good Topic -
In My opinion - Getting PS3 only lead to More EXPENSIVE gaming Life.
Even if I got One - I only gonna Buy NIS Game ngemil
Same here, I might only buy Ar Tonelico 3 and other Gust game and that's it hah.... nikmat...
Still... I want PS 3!!! on fire
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

Uang : 1091
Level : 6
GigaloManiac
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue31/48[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Kurochan wrote:
well, we just random people that want to talk about random thing in random place with random friends in random environment with random facility in random thread ngacir

Agree with that one... lot of randomness ngemil

If you talk about lounge then that mean randomness.... minum

Last edited by Diozzz on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel_Seven
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
Ciel_Seven

Uang : 5352
Level : 12
One Wife Paradox
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/0[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Talk about the Price of One Game - worth about 3 - 4 month Saving Money -
Hell, I growth an Unhealthy Lifestyle.... tega nian

Currently listen to listen to music Flowering Night
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Well, at least we got this lounge starting again hah.... nikmat...
Keep it up guys!!! on fire
Back to top Go down
Ciel_Seven
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
Ciel_Seven

Uang : 5352
Level : 12
One Wife Paradox
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/0[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Sorry - gotta go -
Run out of Internet Quota - I am on some Internet Cafe Anyway swt
bye...
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 pm

i want to play many game at PS3 on fire
Ar Tonelico 3! on fire
Metal Gear Solid 4! on fire
i want it! i want it huaaaaaaaa....
oh, PS3 jail break already on the sale bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Ciel_Seven wrote:
Talk about the Price of One Game - worth about 3 - 4 month Saving Money -
Hell, I growth an Unhealthy Lifestyle.... tega nian

Currently listen to listen to music Flowering Night
...Somehow I'm feeling lucky all of a sudden
Well, buying PS 3 means no WS for 3 months or so... sigh...
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

PS 3, sound great...

like to try one..
waiting for my figma .. sepi...
-

it's time to go .. sepi...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Kurochan wrote:
i want to play many game at PS3 on fire
Ar Tonelico 3! on fire
Metal Gear Solid 4! on fire
i want it! i want it huaaaaaaaa....
oh, PS3 jail break already on the sale bwahahahahaha
I won't use jailbreak for AT 3, that's for sure yaranaika
Or else I can't get Ar_Ru's Binarysphere on fire
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 pm

what i need is figma or nendo .. sepi...

-
one figma, make me want another ..
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 pm

4869 wrote:
what i need is figma or nendo .. sepi...

-
one figma, make me want another ..
That is what they call marketing strategy
It's the same as WS, one anime after another, burns your wallet quickly tega nian
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 pm

genki_kio wrote:

That is what they call marketing strategy
It's the same as WS, one anime after another, burns your wallet quickly tega nian

yeah, the marketing strategy ..
i feel sorry for my money .. star

--run out quicly
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

this is conspiration! NHK try to waste our money! they want to make us poor then we kill ourself! this isn conspiration! on fire
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Kurochan wrote:
this is conspiration! NHK try to waste our money! they want to make us poor then we kill ourself! this isn conspiration! on fire
Kuro's been quite histerical these days on fire
Must've been because of his harem problems nyoron
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 pm

for the god harem sake! on fire
i will get the money before sunday this week on fire
OSU! GANBARUZO! on fire
wait....
this is conspiration...
INC MAKE ME POOR! THIS IS CONSPIRATION! zetsubo?
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

You mean daryl? nyoron
Well, yeah, he just ate some indomie at the canteen and then went back home directly after that. yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm

shiki_ichigo wrote:
Now where is the sydney guy ???

our next victim? piso

oh yeah, darizuka never been here any longer these days nyoron
not interested anymore in here? question
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, I guess it's my job to get him interested again. panda
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm

wha,, victim has come ,, star

--

Kuro, as always ,, kowai .. sembah

-
breaking the rule for once .. hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:13 pm

that's cool dood bwahahahahaha
chigo has done it twice dood bwahahahahaha
that's cool dood star
so, what's the penalty? question
fuhrer not making it yet? question
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Fuhrer, who make the pinalty,,
i thought it was You Kuro~nee .. nyoron

--
it'll be good, if happen three times ,, :ganteng:
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Must... Resist... Saving all of the Hymnos lyrics into my phone!!! on fire
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

must resist,,
from what Genki kio .. ???

--
must go home already .. star

go home
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue78/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:55 pm

korosu... korosu... korosu....

I want to kill someone right now....

I've already at my limit to Keep my temper... piso
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeza wrote:
korosu... korosu... korosu....

I want to kill someone right now....

I've already at my limit to Keep my temper... piso
Yan mode, huh...
Damn, I wanna go yan mode too~ nyoron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next