Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 pm

@^
same with me, basically i burn it in DVD, if that anime were not good enough to be rewatched .. ⭐if subber, i choose blu-ray fansubber, if anime were good .. top
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

@^
Most fan subber for Blue Ray are good, I`ve watch kamen rider movie with blue ray quality and it was magnificent top
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:41 pm

well, not to mention coz the size is gigantic, so the encoding is kinda hard bwahahahahaha
so not many fansubber want to do that, so trolling fansub won't do that hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm

@^
it's mean, fansubber that subbing blu-ray is good .. star

-
it's just too quite here .. hah.... nikmat...
if it were true, i can hide here .. hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Gosh.. why my connection are so f*cking lame tonight? voodoo

At Afternoon it was ok, but now.. Grr... voodoo

C`mon rain... stop already trolling me.. hiks
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 pm

the power of rain,, rain abuse power .. star

-
it's just about BTS, if it were about rain,
rain still gave my im2 many effect.. sigh...

sometime, i receive bad signal, and it's just GPRS..
who can surfing with just GPRS support.. sigh...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Not only IM2, every broadband connection will be trolled when rain come. And I hate it when big rain comes.. sigh...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Sigh... sigh...
Got no energy to post anything sigh...
Got alot of things to do sigh...
Spent all my weekend playing Weiss Schwarz sigh...
Well, at least I got to kick some Kud's butt! on fire
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, it wasn`t bad too spend your weekend doing your hobby star

Damn, my head.. I`ve headache now, and i haven`t study for monday`s exam! Nooo! gawat
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 pm

ok, this is creepy, why our forum now become a dead city star
argh! i can't stand it! I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Because it's almost holiday season or something? yaranaika
I guess people has more spare time during daily life than during holidays bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue87/87[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm

maybe most people online more often on weekdays than holiday
because they are not dragged by family or friends on weekdays yaranaika
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Wew, it's been awhile since someone except me, Kuro, SS, or Number visited this lounge... yaranaika
Well, I guess that's normal for most people yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Well, i`m a silent junker you know.. star

And my purpose come to here is.. post, what else? star

and let`s rampage again shall we? star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Want to rampage, but got no idea how to... ORZ
I think I need to get more rampage materials yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Well, just tackle off.. at least rampage at lounge or something like that star

At lounge at least you get 1 point star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am

It's not like I need any point yaranaika
At least not now... star
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 am

Well, human are selfish indeed, and I don`t deny it. And it`s like what Ankh said in Kamen Rider Ozu "Are wa Yokubou da" (That`s called desire) nyoron
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 am

from time being..
this lounge more and more quiet .. star

-
where are you people.. take some memories here .. star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

Apparently I just got home from my uncle's wedding sigh...
I don't know why, but I just can't enjoy wedding parties yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:23 am

@aptx
yeah, and it`s only me who waited alone here without anybody dares come to here tega nian

@kio
well, sometimes I felt that feeling too, a feeling unsafe arround many people nyoron
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Well it would be better if there are some people who you could talk to in the wedding.
But going to the wedding of a total stranger sure sucks yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

it`s true, and usually I play my handphone if that party full of strangers star

But sometimes, i become food hunter with my mother hahahaha
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue87/87[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm

I hate going to the wedding party of someone i doesn't know yaranaika
aww well,if we doesn't know the person,then the first priority is the food star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

It depends on the catering though yaranaika
3rd rate catering's food doesn't go very well with my toung I\\\\'m dead
Well, as long is it's free, it's fine though... nyoron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next