Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Der Sanctuary no.13

Go down 
+4
Kurayami Riou
genki_kio
nagiamatsu
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/64Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:34 pm

*at main Bridge*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I have brought Shion-sama maaf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sanada-kun! buji katta ka? hmm
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/40Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Lavi! Syukurlah kau baik-baik saja... sigh...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/64Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: well, I won't die that easily hmm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: good for you then
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah yes mam! *salute*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: lalu, Inteligence team...
*three people*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: need us?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: let's start with our small meeting then...considering our time I'll make it brief.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I need the latest information, Shion-kun
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/40Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah yes..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... Pemimpin Nether Gate.. Gauron.. si psycho itu dibangkitkan lagi oleh Dai Shocker.. lalu..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ada 2 tempat yg menjadi perkiraan markas Britannia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yang pertama adalah Siba Corp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Lalu yang kedua.. Alsatia Nature.. daerah sekitar Moriya Shrine..
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Halo? Tilia di sini
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Td kami agak terburu2 jd lupa memberi tahu sesuatu, jd kami leave message saja di sini
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Berita bagus sbenarnya. Jumlah pasukan Britania berkurang banyak stelah pertempuran kmaren, kira2 berkurang stengahnya
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Namun berhati2 saja... Karena menurut pengantauan Tower, Britania masih punya sesuatu yg mreka sembunyikan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Itu saja dulu, nanti kami akan ikut bergabung dalam peperangan hmm
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: everything...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:....just as predicted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kita bisa yakin untuk melaksanakan rencana kita sekarang. Intelligence team...
*2 of hooded man reveal their face*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: layout untuk royal hell sudah terpetakan di laporan, Will
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: a'ight...here it is *menyerahkan dokumen*
*another hooded-man*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: untuk layout markas Britannia, ini secara detilnya, tinggal menyocokkan dengan sumber lain. Lalu aku juga sudah memasang sensor, dan penyadap pada target: Luluko Vi Britannia.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tinggal menentukan, mana markas asli...dan menurut perkiraanku, harusnya ada satu tempat lagi...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

Uang : 9479
Level : 93
GAR
Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/64Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sepertinya semua berjalan dengan baik. Klo begitu aku permisi sebentar mau keluar... ngacir
Back to top Go down
https://ianc.forumotion.com
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Berarti tinggal menunggu Oboro....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Fuahh... ngantuknya.. huaahhmmm....
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: masih ada satu orang lagi... Hanna sedang memanggilnya
===========
*at cell*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: bagaimana istirahatmu, Izako-san?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... izako?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: biasa-biasa saja..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kamar yg suram.. ga ada wc, ga ada internet, ga ada kamar mandi.. bahkan kalau aku ganti baju bisa terlihat dari luar..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sangat tidak recommended untuk tamu yang menginap di sini laugh
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: useful or not...we'll just see
=============
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: paling tidak, kamar ini pribadi untukmu. itu sendiri sudah kemewahan, anyway kau sudah bebas plus...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kuharap kau mau bersifat koperatif dengan kami.
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yah, semoga saja dia ingat apa yg terjadi..

==========================================================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sejak kapan aku tidak kooperatif? yare yare da..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh iya, mana ipad milikku? ada data yg harus kuserahkan kepada Shion..
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: begitulah, tapi tidak ada salahnya bertanya
==============
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ini *lempar ke Izako*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ikut aku...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ok.. *ikutin tina smbl utak atik ipad*
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I've brought along Izako
==========
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: umu, dia sudah datang, silahkan...Shion-kun.
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yo..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jgn cmn "Yo" saja!! Kau itu nyaris dicurigai tahu! fuh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, warui ne.. nih, data2 yg kudapat.. *serahkan ipad*

Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Izako-san, ruanganmu akan dipindah ke kamar VIP, seperti yang lainnya hmm
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Wah trims, kupikir aku akan dapat kamar eksklusif lagi laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... izako.. brp lama kau dpt informasi ini?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: 8 hari yg lalu sebelum aku hilang ingatan..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... oh man.. :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: then?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kita di troll Luluko... lihat saja.. :facepalm:

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hai Shion sayang.. kalau kau melihat video ini, maka artinya Izako sudah kembali ke pihakmu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Dan maaf ya, aku menghapus semua data yg ia kumpulkan..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, dan aku sudah menyiapkan senjata pamungkas untuk kalian, jadi tunggulah dengan manis.. Ahahaha.wav hahahaha
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: itu masih dalam perkiraan, karena lawan kita dia...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kalau begitu...akan kubuka rencananya, kita akan membuat 3 kelompok besar untuk operasi ini.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: untuk Royal Hell, bo_on-kun akan memimpin tim penyerangan kesana.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: dan penyerangan ke Alsatia Nature akan diserahkan pada tim Kurayami dan Eiji.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: lalu Muller, Genzo dan beberapa orang yang lain, akan membuka serangan susulan ke Royal hell. sampai sini, ada pertanyaan?
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/53Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 pm

*baru datang*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hmm? lagi membuat strategi yah?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ettoo.. lalu aku ditempatkan dimana? question
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hum, perwakilan dari Kurayami? baguslah...mempermudah rapat besar nanti, selamat datang Chris, namaku Yuiko
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sion. hmm
==============
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kelompokmu tidak akan diikutsertakan dalam operasi ini.
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/76Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hooo.. jadi aku final blow ya... baiklah asal genzo ikut, gwa juga deh...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Sanctuary no.13   Der Sanctuary no.13 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Der Sanctuary no.13
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indonesia Nijikon Community :: Nijicon Hall :: Nijicon's Hall: The Selection Path :: 1st' Alternate World: Harem Republic :: Alsatia Island-
Jump to: