Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of Sanada Hills

Go down 
+4
nagiamatsu
Yeza
genki_kio
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: So... what are you doing now without form? Come on.. believe witch are exist.. and I`ll plead to Bernkastel or Lambdadelta to restore your body...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yeah, all of you are existed.. but in this realm.. not in reality...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: You sure persistent.. that`s why I love a man like you... hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ....... If you`re not witch... i believe we already enjoy our afternoon tea..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: There is nothing inevitable in this world.. everything was set by the string of fate.. our meeting too..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Worry not.. I already sent the invitation.. everything should be fine..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: But as long as he win.. fufufufufufu
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue87/87Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Quote :
di luar angkasa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kati...ame kapan kita disini? aku mau minum yg ga kena efek gravitasi...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... jangan ngeluh deh.. gw jg pgn pulang.. tp perintah buat balik kan blm ada..
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue87/87Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....kita disini ngapain sih?perang dah selesai kan?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kau ngga baca instruksi baru dari pusat, leesa? question
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hehe..aku mabok jadi lupa... jadi malu
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Mabok terus, ga ada kerjaan lain apa? marah
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]emang ngapain?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Cari suami gitu, atau ngga ikut situs perjodohan kek, umur u udh segitu blm married2, ntar jadi perawan tua baru tau rasa.. sigh...
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]tau deh yg udah kawin...tp gimana mau nyari kalo kita terjebak disini sigh...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Lah, kita kan dikasih komputer super canggih Vega atau apalah itu.. pakai aja itu star

Quote :

Tieria: nama kompinya Veda woiiiiiii!!! oii!!!

Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ah klo pake veda kesannya kurang natural...+ kesannya kek tieria yg nyuruh..pasti dia ngasih aku cwo yg aneh2 kek om2 tua gitu...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm.. kalau gitu.. pakai lappie aku aja deh.. mumpung bawa juga buat nulis laporan dll

*laptop.jpg*

Quote :
Tieria: gw bisa ngedenger semuanya oi... grrrr
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]coba yah....wow nemu cwo2 cakep!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Coba liat dulu profile2 nya, sapa tau ada yg nyamar jadi penjahat k*lamin, di dunia maya sekarang kan banyak yg kayak gitu..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Contohnya.. siapa itu pilot gundam yg pake Raphael atau gundam apa lah itu yg gedenya seamir2...

Quote :
Tieria: Oi oi.. grrrr
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gundam itu sih emang pilotnya genderless kok,wow ayadatabase.com lengkap juga nih
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kurosawa hobi col*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ya ampun...!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Pantes mencurigakan.. yare yare da..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Buset... kaget, ga cocok untukmu! Skip2! star
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]coba brikutnya...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] roma irama,raja dangdut indonesia
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].... yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ........ :facepalm:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Next... star
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]jubei kakei ahli akupuntur sangat setia
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hmm ini keren...tp keknya aku pernah liat deh di markas ama seorang tieria...dia sering jalan ama tieria(trap) berambut panjang itu kan?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm... cakep sih, sesuai sama dirimu, tapi takutnya sih dia itu.. g*y.. star

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hah? yg bener?! kaget
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]keknya sih dia fetish tieria (trap)
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Bisa jadi tuh.. bwahahahahaha

Quote :
Tieria: Woiii.. gw bukan m*ho!!! oii!! denger ga oiii!! :oiii:
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tieria(trap) jaman sekarang cakep2 sih,wajar pada tersesat di jalan tieria semua
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tieria ya..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tunggu.. bukannya waifu dari Lt.Col juga ada yg Tieria(trap)? shock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Sanada Hills
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next