Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of Sanada Hills

Go down 
+4
nagiamatsu
Yeza
genki_kio
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
Level : 65
I Love Yandere
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: nee-sama ayo pulang... acaranya telah berakhir kan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: benar,, lagi pula kau sudah kembali seperti semula..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: dan anda harus buat laporan tentang rencana kedepan buat cafe anda..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah benar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ok... sampai jumpa semua...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: bye bern sayangku
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ara ara~ Anak muda yg penuh semangat~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ki.. Kio! Bagaimana kamu bisa?!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Aku dengar diriku yg satu lagi sudah ke sini yah? Kurasa itu bisa menjelaskan keberadaanku
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ukh...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sampai nanti Lady Lamdadelta.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tunggu!! Jangan kabur!! Biarkan aku membunuhmu juga!! grrrr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... tolong sopan sedikit dengan tamuku nak.. *snap*

*Barrier blocks ???*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ^#$^^!*(*$&$^$@)!!!!!!! zilla
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Sage of VN
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: bye, Lambda... bye...
===================
*after saying goodbye, Bern looks up to the screen and...*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: what...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!? voodoo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: this is a screw!! zilla
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Lambdadelta... Benkarstel... Yuuko... lalu '0'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wah smua sudah berkumpul yah~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Anak yg di sana~ tenang saja dulu hmm *tepuk pundak ???*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Something`s wrong Lady Bernkastel? question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: %*#&$#)!@*#&)!!!! voodoo *gedor2 barrier*
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:.....maa, and that's what I would expect...that's why I don't like being someone courier... minum

@yuuko:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: nothing... I just feel...seeing something that I shouldn't have seen...

Last edited by nagiamatsu on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:53 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yuuko-san~ Sperti rumor, kau cukup tenang jg yah~
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:55 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:............(that couldn't be..."He" should not have been appeared at this time... no...wait...something is wrong)
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: *seeing the screen* ...... for heaven`s sake.. this is a joke, Virgilia..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sorry.... but I must do it... it`s my husband`s last wish after all.. minum

*PRANG*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Don`t underestimated me... witch... *destroy Yuuko`s barrier*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ara.. Shiryuu-chan..
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*sees the screen* Hooo~ So Yuma is back alive huh?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kio... why the hell did you came here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hm? Isn't that obvious?
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:.....(let "Him" be...for now...I'll fulfill my role...)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: so this is not your jokes? Lady Yuuko...Lady Virgilia seems like you having fun here...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 am

Quote :
@Virgilia:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kamu kah yg menghidupkan smua orang2 td?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Shiryuu-chan, kenapa datang dari masa depan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Huh! Sudah jelaskan?! Untuk membunuh kalian para witch!! grrrr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Eh ettoo.. confuse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Aku tahu Virgillia-baachan tidak melakukan apapun.. TAPI, Aku tetap membenci Witch!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... sigh...

@bernkastel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well, it`s a duty as his wife to hear my husband last wish...

@young man
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Indeed I am..
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I have at least expected things will turn like this... well, then? minum
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ada jg witch yg baik~ hmm

@Shiryuu:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Diam sebentar... Kamu sendirian, kamu pikir bisa menang melawan smua witch di sini?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Siapapun yg menghalangiku akan kubunuh.. termasuk kau Pria Pendek..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Maa maa.. jangan berkelahi.. swt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tolong semuanya tenang...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]anak yg bodoh... well, bagaimanapun dia anaknya Shion...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:......... minum
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jiwa dari Shion Sanada telah hancur dan keberadaannya menghilang.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oleh karena itu aku membuka Holy Battle Realm! Siapa pun yg mempunyai kualifikasi sebagai Shion Sanada bisa mengikuti battle royal ini! Dan pemenangnya akan mewarisi semua ingatan Shion Sanada beserta eksistensinya!: What?!! kaget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ......
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hooo... menarik, kalau begitu aku juga akan mengatakan sesuatu
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*lihat sekeliling*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Well, I guess this is good enough
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Listen to me! Oh you witches!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I shall not harm you tonight, but I'm here just to say this...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The next time we meet, will be the start of the Witch Hunt. Our game shall begin, and fates will be chosen...
*Kio's body is fading*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Remember this witches! THIS IS THE PROCLAMATION OF WAR AGAINST WITCHES!!! *Kio dissapears*
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hum, no fun for me... minum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: unless it's royal rumble... I'll watch the game~
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Great... another troublemaker.. :facepalm:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Too great.. this is too great!!! Ahaha.wav rena laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Listen up Witch! I`ll Participate this Holy Battle Realm! And after I win that.. consider you life is mine...

*Shiryuu leaves*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... sigh... :facepalm:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ........ minum
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: it sure is lively around here minum feel bad for them... nyoron
Back to top Go down
Ciel_Seven
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
Ciel_Seven

Uang : 5352
Level : 12
One Wife Paradox
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/0Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Permisi.... Ada Orang atau Nggak - Meskipun Telat.... SANGAT Malah...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Berapa Rumah lagi nih ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Sanada Hills
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next