Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Office+Secret Lab

Go down 
+12
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Ciel_Seven
healon
Kurayami Riou
Kurochan
Masta_Fish
Yeza
siba
shishigami bo_on
zeremonio
Shion_Sanada
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue87/87Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]anata wa daijoubu? gomen ne kamu jd begini

=baton pass=
silahkan KH-nee lanjutkan flag ini
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue76/85Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sensei! sepertinya kuro kambuh lagi!
*membopong kuro yang sedang pingsan*
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... *membawa kuro ke lab nya*

===========================================================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ti-tidak apa-apa.. bukan salah Sephiria-oneesan koq.... i-itu semua salahku..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... tidak baik menyalahkan diri sendiri Kurenai-san..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ta-tapi..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... baiklah, kalau kau sudah sehat akan kupanggilkan dokter..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tu-tunggu... kumohon.. *memegang tangan Sephiria*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... kenapa??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... (Aku harus memberanikan diriku..) Se-sephiria-oneesan... atashi wa... atashi wa..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ada apa? *mendekatkan diri ke Hotaru*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... atashi wa.. Sephiria-oneesan... suki desu..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... I`m strange am I? ..... please laugh if you want to...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... Strange girl... *Hug Hotaru* ... It`s okay.. you are brave enough to say it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... gomen.. gomenasai...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ara.. untuk apa minta maaf?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Karena.. karena... karena aku sudah mengatakan hal yg tidak perlu... You and I so different each other... you are so perfect... while i`m not..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Let me tell you something.... i`m not good at cooking, house chores, etc... i`m just can wield a sword... that`s why it`s not true that i`m so perfect....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: And isn`t this the answer you hope for? Hotaru-chan?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... Sephi-neesama... Sephi-neesama... huaaaa *crying*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yosh... Yosh.. daijobu.. daijobu.. *hug Hotaru tightly*
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue76/85Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bagaimana keadaan kuro, sensei?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Dia minum obat yg saya berikan tidak?

===================================================================================================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Baiklah, saatnya aku pulang dulu kalau begitu..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Eh..?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Besok aku akan datang lagi, tenang saja..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yakusoku?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yakusoku...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kalau begitu aku akan mengantar Nee-sama...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hee? Apa kau tidak apa-apa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Daijobu desu.. fufufu...*bangkit dari tempat tidur*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Strange girl, hahaha.. *menggenggam tangan Hotaru dan keluar*

Last edited by kurenai_hotaru on Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] obat?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Yare-yare.. bukankah kemarin Irina sensei sudah mengambilnya untuk Kuro? sigh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Terpaksa saya pakai cara agak kasar.... *mengambil kotak Nanomachine*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Mungkin ini akan lebih cepat... *meminumkan segelas air ke Kuro*
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sensei!? apa itu!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] udah ku beri kok
*irina tiba tiba nongol*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tenang saja, sekarang Nano Machine yg kuberikan ke Kuro sedang bekerja *melihat jam tangan*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Beberapa menit lagi pasti sadar... *minum teh* minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sensei!! Irina Sensei!! Yeza lagi-lagi melakukan pelanggaran dengan mabuk di sekolah!!
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] biarin aja, yang penting kuro sehat dulu!
Back to top Go down
healon
Fremdenführer
Fremdenführer
healon

Uang : 4490
Level : 25
One Wife Paradox
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/0Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bu . . . lapor . . . nih yeza kynya kracunan minuman . . . ini mau diobatin ato suntik mati aja ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bu . . . tadi yez minum ini, trs tiba2 . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://healon.wordpress.com
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: UUAAGGGHHHH!!!!! yaranaika yaranaika yaranaika yaranaika
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Eh? a.. wakarimashita..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... duduklah dulu untuk minum teh, Yuki.. minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Arigatou sensei.. sebaiknya saya patroli lagi... *keluar dari lab*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: *melihat jam tangan*..... Sudah saatnya Kuro bangun... *menyiapkan tabung suntik laser*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ............. Tolong taruh dia di tempat tidur sebelah sana... *mengambil botol dari Akari dan memeriksanya*
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] berisik...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KURO!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sudah seharian kamu pingsan...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] maaf...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nah ayo kita pulang!
*fumino menarik kuro keluar ruangan*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tunggu fumino!
*irina mengejar kuro dan fumino keluar*

===========
mean awhile
keadaan kuro
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] baru bangun di tarik tarik gini
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: UUUAAAGGHHHH!!!! TENGGOROKANKU!!! PUAAANNNAAASSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... racun pelumpuh syaraf dan penghancur suara... kau beruntung langsung dibawa kemari.... nih obatnya.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... ah aku lupa... kau tidak bisa minum langsung.. hmm.. bagaimana ya? Obat ini harus masuk melalui mulut dan tenggorokan.... *thinking*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: AAKKHHH!!! H...HELP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tunggu sebentar ya... *keluar ruangan*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: AARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TENGGOROKANKU!!!! PANAAASSS!!!! I NEED LASEGAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Sudah kupanggil Minami Sensei untuk membantumu.. tunggulah sebentar lagi... *memeriksa leher Yeza*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: AAAAAAARRRHHHHGGGHHHH!!!!!

*GUBRRAKKK* (suara pintu dibanting) Yeza kenapa????[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah.. untunglah anda cepat datang Minami sensei... terlambat 1 menit lagi mungkin dia akan kehilangan suaranya.. Nah cepat minumkan ini ke Yeza [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *menyerahkan botol ramuan berwarna biru*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah.. saya lupa... ramuan itu tidak boleh kena oksigen atau udara... jadi silahkan minumkan dari mulut ke mulut....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jangan khawatir... aku akan ke toilet sebentar... nah Tanomu... *keluar dari Nurse Office*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Da....Dari.... Mu...Mulut ke Mulut???? Ya...yang benar saja......

....... UKH...... :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: Ye....Yeza..... a...aduh..... gi..gimana ini.....

.......... :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: MOOOUUU!!!! CAN'T BE HELPED!!!!! *Minum ramuan* *Mencium Yeza*

............ :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: a..apa yang akan terjadi..... *Blushing hard*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm...? Kenapa mukamu merah Minami Sensei? Apa kau sedang sakit?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh.. syukurlah sudah diminumkan semua obatnya... nah selanjutnya tinggal kita tunggu reaksi ramuannya...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: BA....BAKAAA!!! Mukaku ngga merah!!!! marah

............ ap...apa yang..... :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: Yeza.... udah bangun?????

uuhhh... ribut amat sih.... dan kenapa gw ada disini..... bukannya tadi di rooftop... che... kepalaku pusing... :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: *hiks hiks* MMOOUU~~ YEZA NO BAKAAAAA!!!!!!!! Buat orang khawatir aja!!!!! *Peluk Yeza*

Eh... Mi...Minami.... bo..bodoh.... ng..ngapain kamu..... :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
: biarin begini dulu.... kamu ga tau gimana rasanya perasaanku 10 menit terakhir ini....

ee....eehhh.... okay....:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Office+Secret Lab
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next