Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Introduction to Nebunedzar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebunedzar
Nebunedzar

Uang : 48
Level : 0

Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue100/100An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Show.php?photo=20100606183430_sad_2_4c0b87c68a061: . . .

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Show.php?photo=20100603190137_hehe_4c0799a1a09c7: Perkenalkan, saya Nebunedzar. Biasa dipanggil Nebu.

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Show.php?photo=20100603190137_sleepy_4c0799a1b4270: Saya jarang posting di sini, saya lebih suka lihat-lihat saja.

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Show.php?photo=20100603190137_neutral_3_4c0799a1aa675: Intinya salam kenal ya semua.
Back to top Go down
Nebunedzar
Nebunedzar

Character
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue100/100An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

;wonder2; Oh iya, saya lupa kalau nickname saya di sini namanya Azhes.. Dan maav karna double posting, saya tidak mengerti cara edit postingan di sini..

;sad2; Akh, malu2in dah.. ___________ ngacir
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue39/64An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Riki_I: nah don't worry, anyway... Youkoso! :yahooo:
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Riki_I: semoga betah disini ya~ lebih bagus lagi kalau ikut ngobrol dengan yang lain~ don't be shy~
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Riki_I: anyway, if you need help, I'll gladly lend my hand in anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue76/85An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 pm

An Introduction to Nebunedzar P000 selamat datang nabu azhes

check these out
harem side
list yang sudah di claim

rule harem

contoh harem sertifikat
tempat nikah nya

and the devoted side
list pasangan devoted
rule devoted

application center
rule

ada pertanyaan? contact saya via YM ato PM

zeremonio wrote:
cuma mau nambahin
ini rumah para penduduk INC,tempat orang2 ngegossip tinggal
https://ianc.forumotion.com/alsatia-hills-f6/
dan ini sekolah penduduk INC,yg disekolah itu cerita pas masih muda jd kau bisa bikin flag disini ato langsung bawa pasangannya
https://ianc.forumotion.com/public-school-gakuen-hell-f10/

An Introduction to Nebunedzar P000 cuma ngopas template aja
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue70/40An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

An Introduction to Nebunedzar Shizumasmile3: Saya biasa dipanggil KH oleh seluruh anggota di sini, Irrashai, dan salam kenal, fufufu^^
Back to top Go down
Nebunedzar
Nebunedzar

Character

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 am

iya, terima kasih semua. hmm

terus saya baru ganti nama menjadi Nebunedzar nih pagi ini.. swt

.. boleh tidak? hauuuuu~~~
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

Uang : 9479
Level : 93
GAR
Character
An Introduction to Nebunedzar Left_bar_bleue62/64An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

Boleh...tapi jangan keseringan ya unyil
Back to top Go down
https://ianc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Nebunedzar   An Introduction to Nebunedzar Empty

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to Nebunedzar
Page 1 of 1