Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

already night .. hah.... nikmat...

-
drink some coffe, to cease my sleepiness .. star

-any body here .. hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

Just me left I guess... sepi...
And I'm going to go off any time soon star
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

so sleepy ,, tidur

but, i can't let my self to sleep this night..

there is many works to do .. nyoron
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Well, I'm going first then yaranaika
Argh! Can't wait for tommorow!
My Mio's going to kick some Kudz' butts!!! gyahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 am

it's party time, P-A-R-T Why? because I gotta!!! on fire

Smooky!!! hahaha by ayam

it's lonely though sepi...

damn.... my hand is typing emot star automatically star
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 am

it's too quite here... nongol

i can't even hear a single voice.. or post... yaranaika
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue87/87[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 am

because 10 words are too long sepi...

==
I always eat fried rice without veggies

Last edited by zeremonio on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 am

and how we make a topic..

-
topic is the main purpose, if the topic were good,
rampage is started
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 am

Yes i agreed... yaranaika
=================
My mom always kick my butt when i eat her chocolate lari
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue87/87[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 am

btw can we use emot here? or this sub forum are off emot area
==
I support bayern munich and germany national soccer team
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 am

we can use emoticon, but not count as words .. star

==
always eat soup with lot peppers ..

==
MU a team, and German is national team
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Suwako62: then let's try... Hello everyone... my name is moriya suwako....
=================
MU at England, Barca at Spain, and Kaiserslautern at Germany star
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Momijieehhaaah??!!! *psst psst*@zere
she said...she didn't know that suwako can speak english...momiji can't...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Suwako65: of course i can... since onii-chan teach me how to do it... and zere not teach you?? momiji-chan?? ???
=================
new experience... star
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Momijihiks ai kennot spik inglis....
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Zerewaduhshe can't....that's why she never teach me even tough she raised me...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Suwako67: i see... so in other words, her child is more diligent than herself right...
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Zerewaduhhowbout your descendants? i heard sanae can't speak english at the same level with momiji...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Suwako66: ah well... i haven't met her for a while... but i've heard that she's someone's wife now.... shira etoo, shirayuki, if i'm not wrong... star
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Zerewaduhmaybe it's a bit of SCR but...
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 12563839if something happen,you can leave her to me GAR
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 am

err, emote means this kind of emote => star
dunno if fuhrer want to release this from free tachi-e area swt
well, about 10, i was thinking that's too long swt
well, superior said 10, why don't anyone suggest at pool to cut of the word limit? question
at least become half of it hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Suwako62: sure... i don't mind if it's you zere... and it's reminds me... she never show up here... it stressed me out... a little...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Guah!!!
This is killing me!!!
I wanna go on a rampage now!!! on fire
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm

let's go... i want to RAMPAGE since this morning... but no one can do it with me.. I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Let's go partner!!!
We'll blow this forum to the ground!!! on fire

(Damn, I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this... ORZ)
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:25 pm

we're partner in crime hehehehe

just enjoy top

everyone feel the same when they're here for the first time.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next