Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Busters! Office

Go down 
+6
zeremonio
shishigami bo_on
Shion_Sanada
Featherinne
nagiamatsu
Yeza
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/64Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: terlalu pagi... nongol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hoo~ Bo_on?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: selamat pagi juga~
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

Uang : 9479
Level : 93
GAR
Character
Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue62/64Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yoo...~~ Hisashiburi...!! bagaimana kabarmu..??
Back to top Go down
https://ianc.forumotion.com
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character
Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/64Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sangat baik~ bagaimana denganmu?
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character
Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue62/64Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Still rockin' and kickin'....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh ya...terima kasih...atas cookies-nya...enak sekali...!! mangstabh
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: oh~ I slipped some poison in the cookies, are you okay? question
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh...let me guess what poison it is...!! That must be... "ai"....
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: khu...hahaha~ laugh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: maybe~ kira-kira apa yang kau rasakan~?
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I feel....verrrrry greaaaat...!! and....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:....

Last edited by shishigami bo_on on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hmm...well, sorry to disappoint you... tapi itu memang ada racunnya, tenang saja...efeknya cuma satu sampai 2 menit...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 am

*kneeling*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ugh.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Fuh...hu..hu....you really got me this time.....whaddya' want...??
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I don't like playing rough... well, just a few quick questions...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: nagi... dia ke medan perang? apa benar? dan kalau boleh kutambahkan, apa orang yang memintanya adalah wanita berambut coklat dan ikal?
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hehe...that's why I came here for...Maa ii...I like strong woman after all...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yeap...nagi pergi berperang di suatu tempat...dan benar....yang memintanya wanita berambut coklat dan ikal...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hmm....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I guess I don't have anything to worry then...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tubuhmu harusnya lebih ringan sekarang...obat pelumpuh yang bagus walau hanya 2 menit, bagaimana menurutmu?
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:........*ckiss*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I can't believed you would resort that way.....and I can't imagine if you become my wife....you would probably caged me in like that the house all day long...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: fufufu~ as long as it is interesting, let me correct you though... I'm not the one who put the poison there...and I just found out after I came back from your house...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I see...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well...if it is man...I'm gonna smack him really hard....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Don't worry I have told you every thing that you need to know...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: thanks, I believe you... well, it's not fair if I'm the only one who knows something so let me introduce you to the culprit~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yaa~ tak kusangka obatnya benar-benar ampuh~ aku sudah khawatir dosisnya bisa membunuh gajah india tapi~ yah begitulah~ lama tak jumpa dan kau masih hidup toh~
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah...~ Hey doc...!! Senang bertemu dengan mu lagi aku benar2 rindu padamu....
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yo~ jadi bagaimana oleh-oleh dariku? ampuh kan? hahahaha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: dan soal rindu~ apa kau jatuh cinta padaku? kecantikan memang dosa... hmm...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Lmyan doc....at least anda bisa menjamah tubuh saia selama 2 menit...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Dan iya...aku rindu mem-bully dokter...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: huhuhu~ kita lihat siapa yang akan jadi pembully dan terbully~ hahahaha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hmm~ well, tampaknya aku harus sedikit hati-hati membuat makanan sekarang...siapa tahu apa yang tiba-tiba tercampur...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sepertinya anda senang bermain cara ini ya...fine by me...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well...I guess it's time to take my leave..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: See ya again....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Dan doc...jangan terlalu banyak membunuh orang.... *lsng kabur*
*bo_on leaves LBO*
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: be careful~ bye...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hey!! oii!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: huhuhu~ dapat korban baru selain nagi... akan kukuliti dia, dan kujadikan percobaan untuk nano-machinesku~ piso
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sangat senang kelihatannya~ swt
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue87/87Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]main disini ah...biar ganti lonj secara otomatis
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hmm? rubah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Busters! Office   Little Busters! Office - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Busters! Office
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next