Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of Sanada Hills

Go down 
+4
nagiamatsu
Yeza
genki_kio
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... kebahagiaanku...

Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue78/76Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yup... kebahagianmu.... maa.... kau sudah mengerti kan? kurasa, aku udah ngga dianggap penculik lagi sekarang.. jadi aku bisa pergi dengan santai.... dan ngga ditodong senjata
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: arigatou yz...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Eve, apa kau lupa dengan kata-kata okaasama? hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Eh? kaget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ho-Hotaru!! kaget
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue78/76Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hah... ke-kenapa.....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ohisashiburi Yez, tampangmu sudah berubah jauh rupanya.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: O-okaasamaaaa!!! huuuuu.... *hug*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ara ara.. eve yg biasanya pendiam kenapa bisa menangis seperti ini? hmm *hug back*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ahahaha... banyak hal yang terjadi sih....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah.... kalian perlu waktu untuk reuni keluarga? aku akan keluar sebentar kalau memang perlu....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tidak perlu yz, ada yg ingin kusampaikan kepadamu setelah ini.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Uhh.. hiks.. cry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ingat Okaasama pernah bilang apa kepadamu? hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jadilah yamato nadeshiko..
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: padaku??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hahaha... apakah kau semacam malaikat?? turun dari surga untuk mengatakan sesuatu padaku?? laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: maa ii ka... i'll lend you my ear.... laugh
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kalau begitu eve, kenapa tidak berusaha menjalankannya? Asalkan kau bahagia, itu sudah cukup bagi Okaasama.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yz, apa kau bersedia menikahi Eve? hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Eh? *blushing*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I`ve never expect this will be happen star
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aaa..aa.... wah.... gimana ya.... apalagi kalau ibunya yang minta....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tapi sayang sekali.... aku menolak kalau kau yang minta okaa-san.... aku tidak mau menikahi seseorang yang ngga suka denganku.... *ngelirik eve*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ahahaahaha.. bagaimana eve? hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .. eh.. eng.. *lirik yz* confuse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: angguk angguk ........

Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: wah... jadi kamu mau ya?? aku kira kamu masih ngga suka sama kakak.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ngga apa" nih? maksudku, kalau anakmu ikut denganku... hotaru-san.. ah tidak... okaa-san... laugh
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ngga apa2 koq, lagipula keinginanku untuk mencarikan Eve seorang suami terpenuhi.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jadi, jaga Eve baik2 ya Yez laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Okaasama...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Jadilah Yamato nadeshiko... dan raihlah kebahagiaanmu Eve... hmm *pat Eve`s head*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: angguk angguk
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tenang saja... kau percayakan dia pada orang yang benar kok... aku pasti akan buat dia bahagia... kau percaya kan? eve? *sambil lirik" shion dikit* hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sampai membuat Eve menangis... kau tahu artinya... piso

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... chichiue..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kau sudah lihat kan eve? Shion juga menyayangi seperti anaknya.. jadi jangan pernah membenci ayah angkatmu itu.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... angguk angguk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ii no ko.. hmm *pat Eve`s head again*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: heh... 1 masalah selesai... kurasa sekarang kau harus mencemaskan 3 anak asuhmu yang lain... shion-san... dan... okaa-san juga....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Panggil aku chichiue.. rokok

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh, untuk masalah itu aku sudah bisa menebaknya... hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... Chichiue..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Nani Eve? hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Gomenasai.. soshite.. arigatou.. hontou ni arigatou.. maaf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: daijobu... daijobu.. hmm

Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: fuh... oke... akan kupanggil kau begitu kalau kau emang pingin cepat tua laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah iya... hotaru-san.... aku masih penasaran.. bgaimana kau bisa.... disini..
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh, itu karena.. Insting seorang Ibu laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tapi hati ku tetap muda, seperti lagu "Forever Young" hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aku ngga ngerti sih.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: maa ii ka.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: jadi eve... bagaimana kalau kita... pulang??
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... hai.. confuse *pegang tangan yz*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, chichiue akan mengirim barang2 yg kau perlukan jd jgn takut hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ..... angguk angguk Arigatou.. chichiue..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Matta na, Eve.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ... ng.. angguk angguk
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sampai bertemu lagi.... hota- maksudku, okaa-san... dan... errr..... shion-san.... *langsung ngacir tarik eve* ngacir

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ugghh... pelan".... ngacir

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: matta ne.... okaa-san... chichiue... arigatou...
===========

done fuh...

arigatou.... shion... maaf
ngga tega saya manggil chichiue... laugh
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... Ahh, akhirnya anak itu terbang spt burung yg bebas di angkasa hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: You owe me and yz about this.. don`t forget... I`ll visit you again, there is something i want discuss.. matta na *vanish*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, arigatou.. matta na..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Saa tte to.. saatnya menyelesaikan semua pekerjaanku.. *masuk ke dalam*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mau dipanggil chichiue jg gpp koq bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

Uang : 9479
Level : 93
GAR
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue62/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:30 pm

==================================
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Nah...maaf atas delay-nya, Rumah kalian udah jadi kumplit...
Back to top Go down
https://ianc.forumotion.com
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue87/87Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hmm sasuke mana yah? padahal mau main bareng...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Sanada Hills
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next