Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of Sanada Hills

Go down 
+4
nagiamatsu
Yeza
genki_kio
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: let see...mince him to a meat? dead men tells no tales... or...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ah~ We could let Kio do it. He's wielding a knife now isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/76Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

nagiamatsu wrote:

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Fuh... i won't kill him alone... i bring shion with him to death...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
I Love Yandere
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ceritanya makin kacau...
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Quote :

@remilia:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Shion will not die, before I command him to die. I have been given the title of chooser here...so let me play my game...Kill Charles only, and have fun with him~ slice him to bits, tear his guts all over!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Begitulah Lady Lamdadelta.. fufufufufufu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh very nice red truth hmm
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Mang apa sih yg ga kacau di alsatia?
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/76Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Fuh... That doesn't change the fact that shion will die... let's see your next move... kitty-chan...
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: All human will die in the end, that's obvious fact without the red truth. will he die now? that's for me to choose...tho' you might already know what I will choose...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Lady Yuuko...don't interfere with how it works...don't worry I'll make sure the results satisfied you
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

genki_kio wrote:
Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kyknya ngga ada tuh.. selalu terjadi kekacauan di Alsatia..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Very well Lady Bernkastel, you`re my honored guest after all.. hmm
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ufufufu~ I don't really care about Shion, as long as I can observe 'him' I'm fine with it
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Fuh... no sweat kitty-chan... i've just enjoy this game a little... gyahahaha... gyahahahaha
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: then...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: KIO WILL KILL CHARLES! tear him up to pieces! paint his throne with reds~ how he do it? that's my magic after all~ miraculously Kio will able to kill and take Charles Miracles ahaha.wav!
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FUHAHAHAHA!!! gyahahahaha GOOD GOOD!!! THAT"S A NICE MOVE THERE BENKARSTEL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]To think that... I could observe him this much...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Arara... may I take a seat? Looks like you all are having fun here.. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Welcome Virgilia, you come in the climax moment hmm
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]You seems quite excited aren't you? '0'?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yo... You... how did you?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Isn't it obvious? Because I'm the same with you...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Well, this looks like quite a party isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: after that remilia will kill kio and all in there
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: fuh... mengecewakan.. langsung dibunuh dan mati... siksa dulu, potong jarinya atau gimana kek...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oho.. who is this young man? hmm
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]If it isn't the rumoured Yuuko-san, nice to meet you...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Me? I have no name's at all
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: pergisana jgn mengecewakan kata merahku remilia
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm.. how about i called you.. Nil?
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Sage of VN
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I guess I won't kill Shion after all... *memegang diamond biru*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kenapa kau merahin ha?? yaranaika

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah well... sekarang kubunuh dengan cara apa ya...
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Good enough

@Lambda:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sorry to spoil the fun but I still need him for now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kio will be killed by remilia but Kio will not directly die afterward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Sanada Hills
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next