Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Office+Secret Lab

Go down 
+12
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Ciel_Seven
healon
Kurayami Riou
Kurochan
Masta_Fish
Yeza
siba
shishigami bo_on
zeremonio
Shion_Sanada
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

*keluar dari lab*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... Who are you..
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Uang : 1823
Level : 79
Zettai Ryouiki
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue71/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : ah saya dokter baru disini salam kenal ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : nama saya asama takehito senang bertemu anda ... um .
Back to top Go down
http://mfdoujin.wordpress.com
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/40Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah.. I see.. Tearju Lunatique.. Dokter sekaligus perawat di sini.. Yoroshiku..
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue71/76Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : ah yoroshiku ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : *hmm...... tampaknya kerja disini tidak terlalu buruk .... *
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Satu hal yg saya ingin beritahukan Takehito-sensei.. jangan kaget melihat kejadian-kejadian aneh di sini.. *minum teh* minum
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : tearju-sensei maksudnya aneh" itu seperti apa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : *...... ah sudahlah daripada dipikirkan mending jalani dulu saja*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : minum *ikut minum teh*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well, kalau sudah dimulai, kau akan mengetahuinya... minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Untuk saat ini santai saja dulu.. minum
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue87/87Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ingatlah 1 hal semua yg ada disini g bisa dijelaskan dgn akal sehat..
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

zeremonio wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ingatlah 1 hal semua yg ada disini g bisa dijelaskan dgn akal sehat..
: Sono tori desu minum
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 pm

zeremonio wrote:
: anoo... kimi wa dare?
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character
Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue87/87Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]cuma orang mesir yg numpang lewat..permisi...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

zeremonio wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]cuma orang mesir yg numpang lewat..permisi...
: I`ll remember it.. minum
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : tearju-sensei ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : apa tadi termasuk keanehan juga? swt
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 pm

hitoki wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : tearju-sensei ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : apa tadi termasuk keanehan juga? swt
: .... Kau sudah menjawabnya.. minum
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 pm

*jpret*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tepat sekali itu adalah orang mesir numpang lewat,salah satu dr 1001 keanehan hell gakuen *jpret*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kon`nichiwa Aya-chan... berita apa lagi yg kau bawa? minum
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]yah ada si yezako dan nagi + bo_on lalu mnurut intel saya -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
si ciel lagi latian confess tuh hihihihihihi
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

zeremonio wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]yah ada si yezako dan nagi + bo_on lalu mnurut intel saya -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
si ciel lagi latian confess tuh hihihihihihi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: hoo.. ada apa dengan mereka ber 3? minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ciel? Ah.. anak itu sedang berusaha keras rupa nya.. minum
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

zeremonio wrote:
*jpret*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tepat sekali itu adalah orang mesir numpang lewat,salah satu dr 1001 keanehan hell gakuen *jpret*
: again..... kimi wa dare ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : murid di sekolah ini?
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Biar kuperkenalkan, namanya Aya, dia reporter sekolah ini.. minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Dan tidak ada berita yg tidak lolos dari dirinya.. minum
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

@ju sensei
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]hmm muzukashi...keliatannya yezako menduakan bo_on dan nagi,dgn alasan dia di p*rk*sa padahal menurut para saksi dan yg saya liat dr 3gpnya si yezako keasikan tuh
@guru baru
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] yup! shameimaru aya from news bulletin *jpret* yoroshiku *jpret*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, dia dokter baru di sini Aya-chan, Asami Takehito-sensei.. minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm.. dasar darah muda... minum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah Aya-chan, kau punya rekamannya? Saya penasaran.. minum
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : tearju-sensei namaku asama takehito bukan asami swt ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : sudahlah .... perkenalkan saya dokter baru di sini ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : nama saya asama takehito salam kenal ... aya-chan ...
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

wolfie
Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]tanya aja orang disamping ibu,dia saksi langsung adegan itu sapa tau dia punya versi BDnya
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah gomen Takehito Sensei..

@Aya-chan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hee? Sooka?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Takehito Sensei.. bisa ceritakan lebih lengkap kronologis nya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Office+Secret Lab   Nurse Office+Secret Lab - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Office+Secret Lab
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next