Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Well, it`s basically as zere said... food is our first target when we know no one there. That is basic rules hahahaha

it doesn`t matter 3rd rate or 1st rate, as long as I get free food there.. star
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Uang : 1823
Level : 79
Zettai Ryouiki
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue71/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm

hungry and no food ..... can't go out to buy some because flood in front of my house I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
http://mfdoujin.wordpress.com
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Ah, it feels so good after you've finished all of your assignments hah.... nikmat...

@hito:
That is why you should always have Indomies in stck fufufufufufu
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue71/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

well my kitchen is filled by flood too I\\\\'m dead and why is this happen now I\\\\'m dead

Last edited by hitoki on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

genki_kio wrote:
Ah, it feels so good after you've finished all of your assignments hah.... nikmat...

@hito:
That is why you should always have Indomies in stck fufufufufufu

Indomie, primary food for those who live far from mother star

give it an applause...... well, better order one first star
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 pm

@hito
woah, it`s terrible.. it`s really you can`t use your kitchen? star

Damn this internet, why so slow? There is no rain either at jakarta.. i`m feel something fishy here..
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Ah btw, Hito, feel free to add some more words in your post.
Or else Kuro would come and... Well you know :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh yeah, i`m forgot to tell you hito, quick fix your post above or else you`ll enter HoS star

let`s see... it`s sure windy day today... so that`s why my internet was so lame, sh*t! lempar
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank God Kuro's not here star
Well either way, it seems my Indomie stock is gone to... I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

genki_kio wrote:
Thank God Kuro's not here star
Well either way, it seems my Indomie stock is gone to... I\\\\'m dead

wait... who wants to steal Indomie panda

Indomie is in deep mode, so it's gone panda

Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Well, let's just say they've gone really deep.... Into my stomach yesterday I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh yeah... it`s nearly the end of this year. But is just me or everybody feel it too that recently it was so quiet here.. star
Back to top Go down
nagiamatsu
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
nagiamatsu

Uang : 1782
Level : 65
Sage of VN
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue39/64[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/64)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 pm

hmm~ maybe since it's a busy weeks, lots of people hard to find free time~
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

failure and failure has come,,
when i will have break for this infinite failure .. I\\\\'m dead
-
i've try my best .. huuuuu.... but i can't do that ..
-
just give all my remaining strength to finish this semster..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 am

do i really become somekind of monster here swt

well, i dun care tho
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

is it 10 words, your post Kuro chan .. question star

-
wanna be next target .. piso
-

i don't know exactly .. nyoron
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh yeah.... it`ll be nice if we rampage here.. don`t mention this post because this is just random post lalala
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Zettai Ryouiki
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:07 pm

even kids toys can be use full in right time on the right person star
what the hell i write yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm

though i`m happy but don`t know why, somehow I feel down because my campus`s new rules sigh...

and I`m speechless against it.. sigh...
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

4869 wrote:
is it 10 words, your post Kuro chan .. question star

-
wanna be next target .. piso
-

i don't know exactly .. nyoron

it's 10 word number-kun...
i count it before i post it hah.... nikmat...
00Q(T) cool top
now i want avalanche exia and 00 raiser! on fire
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Ukh... :facepalm:
Jakarta Toys Festival... :facepalm:
So many things to buy, so much debt to pay I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

@^
mee too... but i can`t spend all of my expenses because i need them.. I\\\\'m dead

Darn.. i want Touhou Dakimakura, I want Touhou figure model.... my friend said that he saw reiuji or rin kaenbyou figure model there... I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Well I got the dakimakura stores' business card... nyoron
Now I just need the money ORZ
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:31 pm

After rampage, this forum will be silent for a while star

oh God.. it`s rain again, let`s hope my internet won`t be trolled by this rain uso
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:33 am

Kurochan wrote:

it's 10 word number-kun...
i count it before i post it hah.... nikmat...
00Q(T) cool top
now i want avalanche exia and 00 raiser! on fire

i don't have SS...
i count it before, and it less than 10 words .. top
-

-
toys fair,
i cannot go there,, but i want to .. huuuuu....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next