Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop

Go down 
+12
Kurochan
hitoki
Nathan_Prime
Shion_Sanada
zeremonio
Masta_Fish
nagiamatsu
shiki_ichigo
FallenAngelz
wyfrost
Featherinne
Yeza
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
Level : 65
I Love Yandere
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/60Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tidur
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/76Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: disini seitokainya juga mengacau... tu shion juga seitokai, diozzz juga... dan mereka yang mulai ini semua...
=================================

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ....... *pointing levantine at both sasami and shion*

*tertahan*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: jangan ganggu bodoh...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

Uang : 1091
Level : 6
GigaloManiac
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/48Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Urusan kita sudah selesai disini... Biarkan mereka ber-2 selesaikan masalah mereka sendiri

Last edited by Diozzz on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/53Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lapar. . . . kantin. . . . grrrr

*jalan ala zombie ke kantin*
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/76Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ......... ya sudah.... *ngelempar levantine ke tanah deket sasami*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: tugasku udah selesai kan, mam??
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue31/48Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : *sigh* oi Ri-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : ..... Dia hilang....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/40Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Aku kecewa sekali.. *ambil Levantine dan tebas Yeza*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kau akan lupa denganku.. Yeza-kun... malah kau akan bekerja sama dengan Shion untuk membunuhku..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: *muncul di hadapan Sasami* Gomen Sasami-chan.. kau pun akan lupa dengan diriku.. hmm *tebas*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .... eh? *darah keluar*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Kau juga... Shion-chan... sayonara.. *tebas*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ...... Hahaue? *darah keluar*
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Cih! You idiot! Did i already told you to watch your back!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*kick Yeza and get slashed by levantine instead*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Gah....
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/40Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh.. omoshiroi.. berarti kalian semua akan berusaha membunuhku.. *tebas Yeza dan Diozzz*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Nah, levantine.. ubahlah semua memori mereka...
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: !!!!!!!!!! kau.. siapa yang butuh ditolong olehmu... DAMMIT....
============

*tarik diozzz, dodge*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sial.... kenapa gw harus nyelamatin lo... dammit...
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :That my line you idiot!
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character
Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/60Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: loh rio-kun kenapa ada sini?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kenapa jadi 4 arghhhh!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oho.. masih belum berubah ya? Baiklah... serangan terakhir dariku..

*bergerak secepat kilat menebas Yeza, Diozzz, Sasami dan Shion*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: I`m demon Anafellow, by the pact of my blood.. Erase their memory about me and replace their memory about me. "I`m a demon who`ll kill you! And i`m the one who hurt Sasami"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Pact Blood of Levantine!

==============================================================
Silahkan serang hahaue gw.. star
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: sial... kenapa sekarang nenek ini yang jadi musuh... oi diozzz.. lu masih bisa bertarung kaga?
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Gah.. I'm only i had sword.... YEz! Gwa serahkan sisanya pada mu!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : sen... tou!

*tarik kearah yeza*

Last edited by Diozzz on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ........ Just remember don't die on me.... not right now *using sentou to rush*

checkmate!!!!
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: rena,,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aku dimana rena?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ini dimana rena?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: aku siapa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: kaget kau siapa? aku tidak pernah liat...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: .........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sasami?.. oi.. henjishiro... Sasami-chan...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: AAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ice mist come out from shion*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ya.. seperti itu.. kalian harus membunuhku.. *melempar Levantine ke depan Shion*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ugh.. *bleeding*
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : I wont die with such weak attack... *tremble*
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ayo ikuti aku.. mari kita tanya ke lambda-chan..

*dari dimensi lain*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ah ada mayat... yahoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:54 am

*langgsung bangun*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : oe oe oe saya blum mati jangan kau angkut saya!!! uso

Last edited by Diozzz on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am

*keluar dari mist*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: You demon woman.. i`ll finish you by my hand... Move yeza-kun... piso

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ....... koi..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Unh.. huh?!

Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Pedo Inside
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: ......... now what....

Quote :
wkwkwk ada rin bwahahahahaha

bangun diozzz kalo ngga mau diangkut bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : Damn.. i cant stop them! My body is at limit already....
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: yahh.. kirain udah mati... tega nian

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: oh ini ya kehidupan shion dan sasami dulu angguk angguk ok pulang cari mayat lagi.. nyanyi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop   Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hell`s Rooftop
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next