Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

Uang : 9020
Level : 65
I Love Yandere
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 pm

and 4 3 Queen are half of anime lover and drama lover..

last i see he using avatar anime..

yeahh i confused with who i chat in that lounge..
Back to top Go down
http://withoutloveitcannotbeseen.blogspot.com/
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:18 pm

@rio
you are a MAHO!? kaget
joke, eventough you look like a maho, but there's no maho otaku in this world! on fire

@angka
my mom said that koreans have better look thatn jappanesse(tho both are handsome lookin bwahahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 pm

i choose to marry my laptop or mikuru nendo than marry a guy on fire
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Riolicious wrote:
i choose to marry my laptop or mikuru nendo than marry a guy on fire

like this.. yaranaika

+ 1 for dakimakura... star

better than yaoi, at least... I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 pm

insane yaranaika
well, i'm already married to mashiro tho, so no need to marry a dead thing nyoron
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Kurochan wrote:
@rio
you are a MAHO!? [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 964120
joke, eventough you look like a maho, but there's no maho otaku in this world! [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 892749

@angka
my mom said that koreans have better look thatn jappanesse(tho both are handsome lookin [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 123978)
Isn't MAHO supposed to be... Indonesian?
Just saying though don't take it seriously bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

one by one start to offline .. star

@Rio
i'm not going well in VIP lounge,,
because some user there have been retired from VIP .. masa depan suram
Back to top Go down
Featherinne
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
Featherinne

I Love Yandere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

in RL i choose *MY for wife and mikuru for harem.. hah.... nikmat...

greedy otaku hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 am

in RL ... wha. .. ???
what is tha rio .. question

-
i'm just anime lover .. sepi...
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Uang : 6535
Level : 38
Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 am

what the kaget there is hall of shame nani!!?? 10 words uso

@aptx

• Republic of Ireland Republic of Ireland using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
  • Industrial Research Limited, a New Zealand Crown Research Institute
  • Indian River Lagoon
  • Indy Racing League, a U.S. based open-wheel racing series
  • A common Internet acronym for "In Real Life", or the Canadian reality TV show of the same name.
  • Irlam railway station, England; National Rail station code IRL.
  • Internet Resource Locator
  • Ramon Llull Institute (Institut Ramon Llull), an organization for the promotion of Catalan language and culture
  • Real life, referring to "in real life", an Internet slang phrase
  • Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica, an Estonian political party (in Estonian Isamaa ja Res Publica Liit)

choose onr that you see fit hehehehe

Last edited by must_zen on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ujianku.com/
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 am

@Zen
wha,, too many ... that what we say RL . ???

-
i choose option number 7 ..
Internet resource locator .. hihihihihihi

--
Hell of shame, something for english lounge back up
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 am

@aptx
at least, that's what wikipedia say star
-
well, if that your choice star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 am

Didn't get any sleep last night star
As a result, suddenly went into yan mode in a chatroom with a friend of mine. ORZ
I guess I'll got removed from his friend list after this... hiks
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 am

good morning pal (again) star

@genki
yan mode shock rio gonna love this ngacir
it's just a he star
-
out for breakfast motor
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 am

wha... look like there is no people here .. star

-
nice option Zen .. star
gonna breakfast,,, .. lalala
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 am

good morning I\\\\'m dead

what do you get if you combine sleepy, hungry and lazy into one? star

a hikky....... star

wait.... or it's just me jah...
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 am

must_zen wrote:
what the kaget there is hall of shame nani!!?? 10 words uso

well, it's just made to make us easier to count your sin swt
when reach some point, the poster will be penaltied, but i dunno what is the penalties I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:20 am

@aptx
option?

@yami
an urge to eat something or somenone? ???
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 am

@^
someone swt
well, i'm in urge to "eat" someone too on fire

now the prob is, i dun have enough point to I\\\\'m dead
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 am

must_zen wrote:

@yami
an urge to eat something or somenone? ???

I don't have one I\\\\'m dead

well, depends on what this 'eating' means hihihihihihi

by the way...... where is my family card minta
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 am

Ah, it seems another people misses the 1st post panda
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Uang : 1823
Level : 79
Zettai Ryouiki
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

@ichigo
don't only post one word like hello or only passing star your post will sent to hall of shame , even i don't know what is hall of shame tough yaranaika
Back to top Go down
http://mfdoujin.wordpress.com
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 pm

hall of shame,
a place to take care lot of missing post .. hihihihihihi

--
@Zen
choice.. option to choice what RL is .. ???
Back to top Go down
hitoki
Spielführer
Spielführer
hitoki

Uang : 1823
Level : 79
Zettai Ryouiki
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 pm

@4869
so its like recycle bin , but only for post that not meet the minimum requirement to not called junk post ? yaranaika
Back to top Go down
http://mfdoujin.wordpress.com
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

@Hitoki
im not sure about it..
but, hall of shame different from recycle bin..
it's a place to take care a post that not require the minimum post requirement,
then, make a poster who post "just passing by", not to do it again .. yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next