Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

@kurochan: Aw~
Come on... Counting the quote, it's more than 10 worlds already hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 pm

genki_kio wrote:
@kurochan: Aw~
Come on... Counting the quote, it's more than 10 worlds already hah.... nikmat...

marah
the quote not counted you ***** marah

@MJ
still, linux's suck hah.... nikmat...

but my mac seems too old already:dead:
the track pad not as good as before, the keypad not as responsive as before huaaaaaaaa....
still, this mac is my best partners till the end do us apart terharu
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Uang : 6535
Level : 38
Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

@kuro
well, mac originally come from the very same source as linux star
never get used to mac and linux star
Back to top Go down
http://ujianku.com/
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am

if is about Operating system..
i prepare to linux and windows ..

--
open source is the best one .. hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 am

black and white .. ???
i'm still Windows and Linux at the same time

open source is the best .. because you can make your own .. star
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm not a coding expert so, thats not an option I\\\\'m dead
Windows and Linux at the same time sembahsembahsembah
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm

i'm just user that using linux and windows in my notebook .. star

i'm don't have ability to re-write os like Nagato Yuki did .. star
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Riou
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Kurayami Riou

Uang : 2316
Level : 35
Designer
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/53[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/53)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:41 pm

darn, trolled by connection star

and what is this.... where did everyone gone sepi...

it's already past noon sepi...
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm

@aptx
you said you make your own os sembahsembahsembah
there is no friggin way i'm able to do that yaranaika

@yami
yeah . it's past noon sepi...
-
what's this sound zilla it's drives me crazy zilla
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

must_zen wrote:
i prefer windows hah.... nikmat...
i hate black and white yaranaika

the third victim is our admin wough!!!
so, where is our next one? piso
i counted it as 5 words, so half of our min. word per post nyoron
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:56 pm

i wondering it's about 10 words..
real words : 8 words
invisible words : 2 words

@Zen
with linux we can make our OS.. star
but, i'm still studying right now..
then. you should know it better than me .. sembah
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 pm

4869 wrote:
i wondering it's about 10 words..
real words : 8 words
invisible words : 2 words

muwahahaha, i said it in the first page, personal pronoun not counted as word bwahahahahaha
uh oh, it's actually 3 victim at once wough!!!
maa ii, it's become 5 post now at hall of shame hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 pm

wha, Kuro is kowai ... shock

you may have try to be next victim Kuro .. hah.... nikmat...
i like to watch it .. star

back then, i read a lounge with name 141234.. or something like that .. yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

Uang : 1091
Level : 6
GigaloManiac
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/48[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

IMO If personal pronoun not counted then it's was 6 word not 5 word nyoron

but yeah, who cares?

Whatever is 5 or 6 word "that" still under the minimum requirement ngacir

Last edited by Diozzz on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

4869 wrote:
wha, Kuro is kowai ... shock

you may have try to be next victim Kuro .. hah.... nikmat...
i like to watch it .. star

back then, i read a lounge with name 141234.. or something like that .. yaranaika

never mind it, because that's a dummy lounge bwahahahahaha

like i said before, first, i split the post, then that dummy born, after that, i re-merge it with the hall of shame hah.... nikmat...
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 pm

dummy lounge..
and then, that lounge disappeared..
"the disappearance of Thread"

==
it's kinda scary to post in this lounge .. yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

Uang : 1091
Level : 6
GigaloManiac
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue31/48[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:24 pm

You Better watch your "post" or your "post" gonna disappear like the other :yahooo:

"Thou who posting in this thread should be prepare for the worst"

Yeah, kinda like that..... IMO nyoron
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Kuro ijiwarui sebel
Now this lounge is getting a whole lot scarier yaranaika
Ah yes, does abstract words or words from another language other than english counts?
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

10 words or not, at least i;m not posting some useless junk yaranaika

@aptx
you are the mastaaa sembah
can't even think moar about black and white uso
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 pm

is not true.
you are the masta .. sembah

-
linux, why is just aboud black and white..
i don't like to see it too .. star

Back to top Go down
Darizuka
Rottenführer
Rottenführer
Darizuka

Uang : 57

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:06 am

i see that there is an increase in english lounges now
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 am

@deri
yup star
and also some additional rules at post #1 star
it's been quite lately, maybe everyone afraid with 10 words rule yaranaika
Back to top Go down
Ciel_Seven
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
Ciel_Seven

Uang : 5352
Level : 12
One Wife Paradox
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/0[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am

Well, Seen the first page rule - MyPost at the Other day can be considered as an Junk.

- What kind of Penalty Anyway mafia
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 am

I've said this before, and I'll say it again
Kurochan Ijiwarui sebel
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 am

wha,,, beat me up .. y

--
this lounge has silent recently,
why . there is many topic to talk about ,, nyoron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next