Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 am

Apparently, due to a certain event, everybody's to busy rampaging at W1 star
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 am

why not rampaging in this lounge.. . sepi...
--
let's rampage, burn this lounge .. on fire

-
my post have 10 words, isn't it .. ?

-
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 am

4869 wrote:
my post have 10 words, isn't it .. ?
The reason why we can't rampage in this thread sigh...
This sucks yaranaika
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 am

posting something like this
Quote :

i hope i hope i hope i hope i hope
i try i try i try i try i try i try

can we posting something like that..
10 words, isb't it .. hihihihihihi

-
at least, not easy ..
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 am

4869 wrote:
posting something like this

can we posting something like that..
10 words, isb't it .. hihihihihihi

-
at least, not easy ..
That's cheating panda
It's not any different from posting below 10 words anyway, and it certainly is a pain to repeat 2 words over and over again like that ORZ
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 am

the most important is rampage .. star

-
that 10 words, i think it's not a problem .. hihihihihihi

the rule is 10 words .. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 am

4869 wrote:
the most important is rampage .. star
This, I agreed
It's still troublesome though panda
Next three words to make it 10
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

Uang : 1091
Level : 6
GigaloManiac
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/48[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

hmmm.... i see.... lack of topic..... swt

Even I'm don't know what to talk about in here.....
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 am

Diozzz wrote:
hmmm.... i see.... lack of topic..... swt

Even I'm don't know what to talk about in here.....
Oh God, Diozz is here uso

Well, I'm short 5 words to make it into 10 <= extra line to make it 10
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue31/48[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/48)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 am

genki_kio wrote:

Oh God, Diozz is here uso

Well, I'm short 5 words to make it into 10 <= extra line to make it 10

swt

Nah.. If you're short of word then try to prolong or expand the topic... that way you can get sufficient word..... TKP
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Uang : 6535
Level : 38
Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

so i think we need something like word counter on the editor bwahahahahaha
well, it's imposible to do that in here ngacir
kaget diozz is here

Last edited by must_zen on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ujianku.com/
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:56 am

that's why, we must rampage in this area..

515 district area.. yaranaika

bring this lounge to the final blow .. star
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

not cheating tho, i approve it hah.... nikmat...
this is a lounge afterall

and i forgot about this lounge for a few days bwahahahahaha

well, now i'm here, i will piso ing any unapproriate post piso
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

Diozzz wrote:

swt

Nah.. If you're short of word then try to prolong or expand the topic... that way you can get sufficient word..... TKP
Well, what we always did in this site is junking, so I got no idea what we should talk about sigh...
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

genki_kio wrote:

Well, what we always did in this site is junking, so I got no idea what we should talk about sigh...

sweat

To put it bluntly... In other word what I'm trying to say is "Not only the quantity... but also Increase your junk post quality"

Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue22/1[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/1)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

@genki
the lounge is the only place for junk post on fire

@dioz
or you can add some random lyric to meet min requirement bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Kurochan wrote:

ok, this is my post..
it's maybe below 10 post .. ???

do you agree . nyoron
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Kurochan wrote:

Well you're here, so do something and get this topic starting on fire
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:04 pm

@MJ
hey, why am i the only one keep watching here sepi...

ok, this is the topic! lempar
what should we talk here and now :lempar"
Back to top Go down
must_zen
Reichsführer SS
Reichsführer SS
must_zen

Beware Lolicon
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 pm

@dioz
kaget there is quality in junk post bwahahahahaha
news to me bwahahahahaha

@genki
just pick some random thing or news and put it here yaranaika

@kuro
isn't that the problem from the beginning yaranaika
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Well the only thing I'm concentrating on is Ar Tonelico 3 right now star
I want PS 3!!! on fire
Back to top Go down
Diozzz
Deputy Führer
Deputy Führer
Diozzz

GigaloManiac
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Kurochan wrote:

ok, this is the topic! lempar
what should we talk here and now :lempar"

Dunno... ???

To begin with.. this is a lounge... and lounge itself was a place where every user can interact or chatting with other user..... What we talk in lounge is usually everyday thing.... from something common like today event or a latest news...... Even if you trying to set up the topic is kinda hard.. since everything we talk in lounge is random thing in our everyday life TKP

must_zen wrote:
@dioz
kaget there is quality in junk post bwahahahahaha
news to me bwahahahahaha

Nah... That line only work for this lounge.... uso
Back to top Go down
Ciel_Seven
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
Ciel_Seven

Uang : 5352
Level : 12
One Wife Paradox
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/0[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 pm

genki_kio wrote:
Well the only thing I'm concentrating on is Ar Tonelico 3 right now star
I want PS 3!!! on fire

Good Topic -
In My opinion - Getting PS3 only lead to More EXPENSIVE gaming Life.
Even if I got One - I only gonna Buy NIS Game ngemil

WHY THE HELL YOU MADE DISGAEA 3 FOR PS 3 NIS - voodoo

Last edited by Ciel_Seven on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:11 pm

well, we just random people that want to talk about random thing in random place with random friends in random environment with random facility in random thread ngacir
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:11 pm

so, Yosuga's episode 6, was nice ending .. nyoron
really .. nyoron

not good at all to watch it in campus .. sepi...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next