Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)

Go down 
+14
hitoki
healon
genki_kio
Kurayami Riou
zeremonio
Darizuka
nagiamatsu
Yeza
shiki_ichigo
Featherinne
Kurochan
must_zen
shishigami bo_on
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Uang : 525
Level : 720
Tsundere
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Shion_Sanada wrote:

Is your friend half and born at indonesia? question If it yes, then I can understand it too, because my friend at chinesse literature faculty is half korea and indonesia, but she CAN`T speak korean because she was born at indonesia and her father doesn`t teach her how to speak korean swt.

To be honestly, so many people abroad study our language. And at my university, i found 2 chinesse girl who study indonesian language star.

well, his mom and dad both japanesse swt
and my friend that a chinesse(pure blood) also dunno chinesse language bwahahahahaha

i kinda remember about kud that can't speak english tho she is a russian bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://yachimata.wordpress.com/
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

@aptx
i wish my faculty would provide nihongo beside english hiks. From what I`ve heard from my senior, my faculty provide nihongo and english before. But not so long after, they decided to put english as another language to study beside chinesse hiks

@kuronyan
human are unique aren`t they? swt

Kud? Oh, Kudryavaka Noumi, yeah, she was trying hard to study english too star
Back to top Go down
genki_kio
Gruppenführer
Gruppenführer
genki_kio

Uang : 303
Level : 1
Weiß & Schwarz Player

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Wow, and here I am wondering if I should read all the post before me yaranaika
Damn, they're all a pragraph long panda
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Uang : 3553
Level : 9
Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:44 pm

@Shion
there is culture faculty in my campus,.
then, we can learn many language. hihihihihihi
this smster, there is german and nihon .. but i take nihon course .. top

-
we learn english in the first semster .. star
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue70/40[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 pm

@aptx
I`m envy you.. really! cry. I want study german and nihongo, but my mother said i must finish my study first cry

@kio
it`s the best way to study english fast star
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue30/35[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

@Shion
i think you should finish your study early, and then, take another course ,. top
ganbatte Shion...

you can do it .. top

-
after all, take nihon is best way, uts, this can help improve my score
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm

@aptx
yeah, i want finish this course quickly as possible and i`ll take nihongo course with german course too before study abroad on fire
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 pm

@Shion
study abroad, i like to takeone too .. on fire

-
my dream is to study abroad in Todai .. on fire
it's will be a long time .. on fire

-
nihon, top
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue76/85[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/85)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

i want to take japanesse course too, but my father not allow it masa depan suram
i want to play VN without prob tega nian
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Todai? That`s a big university, if i remember correctly, Japan Foundation has some scholarship but i don`t know if they have Todai scholarship. Why don`t you try to search any information from now? I think it`ll be usefull someday top
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 pm

@Kuro
japan for VN, sasuga .. star

@Shion
today is a big chance, but, it's just too imposible.. sepi...
can i, i couldn't .. star

-
monbukagakusho
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

@kuronyan
same with me.. I want play VN, read manga and watch anime without using any sub star

@aptx
When you believe on your dream then don`t give up, even they are so impossible. top
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 pm

if it just watching an anime, i could do it without sub... swt
but... VN dun have any CV for the main character, so i uso
Back to top Go down
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:46 pm

just wait, when my dream come true...

i want to learn nihon, because i want to read nihon's newspaper.. star

-
nihon, nihonjin
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:25 pm

@kuronyan
i still can`t figure the structure of grammars, so that`s why i need sub swt. When playing VN, some characters i can understand because they using old kanji from chinesse, but AGAIN I still clueless about kanji swt

@aptx
when you can read nihon newspaper completely, then your nihongo already improved top
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

i dun need the gramar hah.... nikmat...
as long as i could understand the meaning, then it's fine hah.... nikmat...
not to mention that many fansub nowadays is troller ngacir
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow, lookslike nowadays good subber are really hard to find star

Still, i wanna learn nihongo hiks. Oh God, please let me end my course now fast star
Back to top Go down
Yeza
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Yeza

Uang : 6760
Level : 452
Pedo Inside
Character
[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue78/76[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/76)

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 pm

it's quiet here... sepi...

well, at least, it is more active than lounge in W2 ngacir

and that sidney guy.. he rarely to be seen around yaranaika
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a
VIP
VIP

Number Master
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm

fansubber, nowadays many subber just fast release. . star
but, their sub is not the problem as long their encode is good .. star

yes, it's just too quite here ..
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 pm

well, now it's only SS for me yaranaika
well, doki just a so-so
none of subber now really satisfied me sigh...(except SS bwahahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

@yz
sidney guy? Who is it? question

Well, everyone have their own favourite subber. Like me who always watching Tokyo Nihon sub at Kamen Rider Series bwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Shion_Sanada wrote:
@yz
sidney guy? Who is it? question

Well, everyone have their own favourite subber. Like me who always watching Tokyo Nihon sub at Kamen Rider Series bwahahahahaha

i always redownload any anime that i tot worth it bwahahahahaha
and usually SS and eclipse only sub anime that worth for it hah.... nikmat...
wait, i collect Kamen Rider with TN subs too swt
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:14 pm

@^
basically in anime, i don`t care about subs, but at Kamen Rider and other tokusatsu, I collect TN swt

Strange enough isn`t it? swt
Back to top Go down
Kurochan
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
Kurochan

Tsundere
Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 pm

well, i do download random sub at first, but if i find it interesting, i will download the SS or Eclipse version of it, or any sub that worth for collecting, then i rewatch it, if it worth that much, i keep it, if i bored, then i delete it right away
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Well, I preffer burn it to DVD, because I can`t delete it somehow swt

Ahh, I missed my cozy connection at boarding house 2 years ago sigh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)   [English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[English Lounge] Coffee and Cigarette for breakfast(read the first post before you posting)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next