Indonesia Nijikon Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesia Nijikon Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  IANC DBIANC DB  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of Sanada Hills

Go down 
+4
nagiamatsu
Yeza
genki_kio
Shion_Sanada
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Uang : 708
Level : 18
I don`t care if it`s trap or not, the most important is she/he moe for me
Character
Slot Occupied/Remaining (For W1 only):
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Gomen, kemarin lg sibuk ngurus kelahiran anak, jd semuanya pada ga keliatan di luar star

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Btw, rancangan modif nya gmn? Bisa dipakai kan? hmm
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

Uang : 9479
Level : 93
GAR
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue62/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Perlu ada penyesuaian dikit...tapi semuanya oke kok...
Back to top Go down
https://ianc.forumotion.com
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/40Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/40)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oke sip, uang kontraknya 10 juta US$ cukup? question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh iya, salmon 10kg nya blm siap btw, pemancingnya lagi pada saingan sama cewe2 hogwarts swt
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue62/64Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/64)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Cukup...materialnya gimana..??
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Materialnya udh ditumpuk semua di deket puing2 rumah yang lama, jadi Bung Matatabi tinggal langsung tinjau lokasi aja hmm
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm...okay...akan saia lsng kerjakan, tapi ini agak memakan waktu...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ga masalah, kami akan tinggal di underground base untuk sementara waktu koq hmm
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Tenang aja...kerjaan cepat dan memuaskan semoga malam ini udah selesai..
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sip, kalau begitu saya ke underground base dulu. hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh iya, kalau butuh sesuatu tinggal bilang aja sama penjaga di ujung *tunjuk prajurit yg lg jaga*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 pm

*Underground base, children`s room*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm...ini cukup memakan waktu ternyata...tapi lihat saja..!! akan kutunjukan siapa itu Matatabi...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Bung kucing, istirahat dulu.. nih ikan bakar dari dapur..

*ikanbakar.png*
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Taro disitu aja dulu...saya bentar lagi selese ini ketok magic-nya...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Woke deh.. *taro 1 piring gede*
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Oh... *Tok* *Tok* *Tok*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:............ *Tok* *Tok* *Tok*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:............ *Tok* *Tok* *Tok* *Tok*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:............ *lirik ikan*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: nyem..~ ngemil
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Bung kucing, udh smp mana kerjaannya?
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm...70%...karena struktur bangunan-nya ada sedikit perubahan dari blue print..
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Waduh.. yg pos jaga tolong diperbagus bung kucing.. star
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hmm...?? Ya boleh deh...after service. Akan saya selesaikan ini...mungkin pagi ini bisa beres...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Makasih bung kucing, ntar kita para penjaga iuran deh buat beliin ikan fuh...
Back to top Go down
shishigami bo_on
Der Führer
Der Führer
shishigami bo_on

GAR
Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Wah...makasih...~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Nah..sekarang shigoto...shigoto...
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: oi semua ayo iuran sini..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Siap deh sersan..
Back to top Go down
zeremonio
Obergruppenführer
Obergruppenführer
zeremonio

Uang : 3834
Level : 63
wolfie
Character
Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue87/87Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/87)

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]permisi,ini ada 10 pak teh darjeeling untuk anda
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Makasih mas FedEX hmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Wah, buat Satella-sama.. kasih tahu Yuu-san aja deh *masuk ke underground base*
Back to top Go down
Shion_Sanada
Oppositionsführer
Oppositionsführer
Shion_Sanada

Character

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Satela-sama.. ada paket untuk anda..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: dari siapa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Entahlah, di sini tertulis "Fur mein liebe Mutter, Satella Harvenheit"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Wah kurang ajar!! Siapa tuh yg ngirim?! Aku masih muda! Bahkan melakukan hubungan intim sm Shion aja blm! marah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: A-anu.. di sini ga tertulis nama pengirimnya.. confuse

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Sanada Hills   Ruins of Sanada Hills - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Sanada Hills
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next